Options

Homes with pets?

CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
Hello!

I can't seem to find any posts that tell me what homes have pets to buy.
Can someone link me to a up to date, complete list?

Thank you!
Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The rest of the properties has purchasable pets except the Tribeca home & the Punta Mita home.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Cooleen wrote: »
    Hello!

I can't seem to find any posts that tell me what homes have pets to buy.
    Can someone link me to a up to date, complete list?

Thank you!

No one has posted a list, if you'd like to make one that would be awesome. As Carole said, the only properties that don't have pets available are the Beach house at Punta Mita, Mexico; and the loft in Tribeca, New York everywhere has a pet, and the downtown apartment has the cat from the street you can adopt, and a fishbowl on the coffee table in the apartment. They both dispense rewards.

If you do compile a list, you should note that Miami, Downtown LA, and Hollywood pets only give one energy, while all the others primarily dispense 2 Energy, and once in a while, they don't spit out any energy. But that is the exception instead of the norm.

:) Hope this helps, and if you do compile a list of pets, we'll post it up in the FAQs by the Locations.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary