Options

No new goals/jobs. Simon stopped calling. HELP!!

SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
After the latest update Simon stopped calling with new jobs for me. My goals list is completely empty and aside from dates and the side projects Simon let's you choose from I've gotten nothing! I searched the whole game to see if there was an incomplete job somewhere that may be holding up my progress and I found nothing! Does anyone have a solution to this problem?!?! I've looked online and contacted Glu Support all to no avail. At this point the game has become extremely boring and pointless. Idk what to do. I'm on level 31 and I haven't reach max fans yet! Help please..
GC: Poohgirl87 :o

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did you also look in homes and restaurants? Sometimes there will be a character waiting to talk to you with the exclamation mark bubble.

What's the last storyline gig you did? Did you get the weekend gig?

And, your best bet is still Glu because they can look into your game.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. You said that aside from dates and side gigs, Simon isn't calling? So, he is calling you with choices of jobs, that do not involve storyline? If he's still calling with side gigs, then you may have come to the end of the storyline. The new update will bring new storylines. My last 2 storylines were, the Tale of Crowns (I forgot which number it is) and the Pranked TV show where you are asked to prank a character from a previous storyline.

Are those the last storyline jobs you had? I got them in the last update. If those were your last story lines, and you are getting side gigs, then you're just waiting like the rest of us. If you did NOT get those storylines in the last update you should contact Customer Care as Nai suggested. But if you're getting side gigs, you haven't left an open job somewhere.

Do you recall the last storylines you had?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. You said that aside from dates and side gigs, Simon isn't calling? So, he is calling you with choices of jobs, that do not involve storyline? If he's still calling with side gigs, then you may have come to the end of the storyline. The new update will bring new storylines. My last 2 storylines were, the Tale of Crowns (I forgot which number it is) and the Pranked TV show where you are asked to prank a character from a previous storyline.

Are those the last storyline jobs you had? I got them in the last update. If those were your last story lines, and you are getting side gigs, then you're just waiting like the rest of us. If you did NOT get those storylines in the last update you should contact Customer Care as Nai suggested. But if you're getting side gigs, you haven't left an open job somewhere.

Do you recall the last storylines you had?

Yes. Those are the exact last gigs I got. I didn't get any gigs related to Big Sky which is what made me think there was a problem with my game. But you are correct. I did the TOC and the pranked gigs last.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got no storyline for Montana, but a side gig or two there. So, while waiting for more storyline, is when I work on upping relationship points with co stars, (I love getting rewards for having worked with people enough) and I spend time hanging out with VIPs, so I can invite them on side gigs (with a VIP, you should always call them in for a longer gig. With an 8 Hour gig you can use Kim's special tap 3 times and that builds up your relationship with VIPs.

The lull before new storylines come along is such a short time, it's a good time to play in a more relaxed manner, not the crazy grinding I do when I have storylines. Plus, Poohgirl87, it also allows us to hang more on the forum. :) Build up relationships here too.

Hope this helps, and you can breathe a little easier, there is nothing wrong with your game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got no storyline for Montana, but a side gig or two there. So, while waiting for more storyline, is when I work on upping relationship points with co stars, (I love getting rewards for having worked with people enough) and I spend time hanging out with VIPs, so I can invite them on side gigs (with a VIP, you should always call them in for a longer gig. With an 8 Hour gig you can use Kim's special tap 3 times and that builds up your relationship with VIPs.

The lull before new storylines come along is such a short time, it's a good time to play in a more relaxed manner, not the crazy grinding I do when I have storylines. Plus, Poohgirl87, it also allows us to hang more on the forum. :) Build up relationships here too.

Hope this helps, and you can breathe a little easier, there is nothing wrong with your game. :)

Thanks so much!! You helped a ton!! And I will def hang out in the forum more :)