Options

Missed Opportunities?

RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
Let's say you begin a quest that is part of a storyline or earns you a VIP, and for whatever reason you score poorly on it (let's say you fell asleep...you know, hypothetically and all πŸ˜³πŸ™„ haha). Do you forever miss out on that part of the storyline/VIP, or will the game give you another chance to make it up?
iOS
Ruby Β» level 35 A+++

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, the task was completed, you just did poorly on it. So, I believe you'll get lost fans, and some bad press, but in most cases things just move along and you go on to the next one.

Do you want to be more specific? What task was it, what did the feed say about your performance? And you didn't continue on because of the bad task? In general, that's how it would be, bad performance, bad outcome but it keeps moving. Unless it said you MUSt have a 5 Star. That's why unless this was just a "What if" situation, we need details before we can offer a more definitive answer.

And Welcome to the forum RubyAmazed. (I love your name)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Well, the task was completed, you just did poorly on it. So, I believe you'll get lost fans, and some bad press, but in most cases things just move along and you go on to the next one.

Do you want to be more specific? What task was it, what did the feed say about your performance? And you didn't continue on because of the bad task? In general, that's how it would be, bad performance, bad outcome but it keeps moving. Unless it said you MUSt have a 5 Star. That's why unless this was just a "What if" situation, we need details before we can offer a more definitive answer.

And Welcome to the forum RubyAmazed. (I love your name)

I believe they are asking if they will miss out on VIPs or special clothing or whatnot. Like if that is the gig that gives out Olivier Rousteing as a VIP upon completion and you do bad on it, will you still unlock Olivier as a VIP?

And on the same note, I remember there being a gig where Kim gives you a special clothing item for completing gigs in a certain timeframe, so if you do not make it, you will never get a chance to get that clothing again?
  • Options
    Oh wait. I don't know how it works with the VIP but definitely more details would help. And I'll look around to see what I can find out.

But in the case of unlocking a VIP, if you had to complete a task, you can complete with no stars, you just lose fans, but you've completed the task. So my thinking was unless it said you needed a certain amount of Success a task finished poorly is still finished.

And with the clothing, or the free hairstyle - I know that people who completed that task during the event got the item. But I don't believe the free items were dispensed to people who finished the task outside the timing of the event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi everyone, thanks so much for your replies!

There were two events, one was with Olivier and the other was some audition. I was working on both and fell asleep, and got poor scores on them. Either Maria or Simon called to tell me they were sorry I didn't get the part. Now I'm wondering if I have permanently missed out on Olivier and whatever his storyline would have been, and if I've closed a storyline door with the failed audition. Do you just never get to complete the rest of those plots and the game shuffles you along to the next thing? I'm sure there are plenty of other quests to go on, but as a perfectionist I worry I'm going to miss out on something.
    iOS
    Ruby Β» level 35 A+++
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification. I'll see if I can find anything out. Can you check your feed at the bottom and scroll through to see if you can see what they were? They'll probably be the ones with the heavy minus for fans.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary