Options

Favorite weekend event?

CaitlinkkhCaitlinkkh Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering what your favorite weekend events are. My favorite is the "So Glamm" event, because it had very beautiful new facial features (lips and eyes-I'm in love with the eyes!) and the best hairstyles I've seen (so far!) in the game. I'm happy that I collected all of the So Glamm facial features because I don't know what I'd do without them lol. I also kinda like the facial features from the holiday event but the So Glamm ones are the best.
Caitlin

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...if I had to choose it would be party, dates, and V.I.P. events. It's less stressful to me so that's why it's my absolute favorites.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm not sure I have a favorite anymore. The clothing and items seemed to have gone downhill. They aren't things I *NEED*. All things we already have similar stuff or bland colors. It's been a while since I had a fav!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Probably this, one of my fav hair and gown! Very worth the 500KStars spent!

MwNznZc.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    CaitlinkkhCaitlinkkh Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hmm...if I had to choose it would be party, dates, and V.I.P. events. It's less stressful to me so that's why it's my absolute favorites.

I totally agree! GLU has been slacking off with the events, especially this weekend event was awful! That red jumpsuit is hideous in my opinion lol
    Caitlin
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I like any event where we can earn a new hairstyle! And new features are interesting too like the So Glam and the recent one. Both of those are better to me than clothes, but I love seeing new outfits too of course :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Andre's Fashion Event, and the VIP Event after it... Both are my favorites.

Also the 4th of July and Khloe's Birthday Event had pretty cool stuff for the guys, which I missed. Hope I get it soon! Throwback sale please, Glu?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    My favorite weekend event, were 2. The two Voting events. I loved those. It was totally different than the working or partying ones. We date, gig and party in our games at will. But, the Voting event is NOT something we do all the time, so those were my faves. And if Glu rolls out another 'different' kind of Event Weekend, I'll try it gladly.

Next would be the weekends where we have a Kim's Pic outfit bundled and sale priced, in addition to the GiftBox and Earner outfits. (more clothes)

And then the Glam Event with best eyes and mouth so far.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    My favorite weekend event was the voting weekend. I usually work every weekend, so having the time to grind for the earnables is very limited. With the voting event timed the way it was, I had the chance to play KKH in between my real-life gigs (I perform at children's birthday parties). It worked out perfectly! I hope there will be another one soon, because it would be great to finish a weekend event, for a change.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    [1] The Love is in the Air event from mid December; desperately wanted both outfits.

Ry1j0hn.png

8tDXD4K.png

[2] The Happy Holidays event obviously because of the earnable hair and Marilyn Monroe inspired eyes and lips.

Dci2TIQ.png

gNiGz6Y.png
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Caitlinkkh wrote: »
    Hey guys, I was wondering what your favorite weekend events are. My favorite is the "So Glamm" event, because it had very beautiful new facial features (lips and eyes-I'm in love with the eyes!) and the best hairstyles I've seen (so far!) in the game. I'm happy that I collected all of the So Glamm facial features because I don't know what I'd do without them lol. I also kinda like the facial features from the holiday event but the So Glamm ones are the best.

Sadly, I missed that event because I wasn't playing at the time. I see a lot of people have those awesome facial features, and I'm extremely jealous. I hope they come back with another event like the "So Glamm" one so I can have another chance to get the awesome eyes and lips.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    Sadly, I missed that event because I wasn't playing at the time. I see a lot of people have those awesome facial features, and I'm extremely jealous. I hope they come back with another event like the "So Glamm" one so I can have another chance to get the awesome eyes and lips.

Hopefully you can get that items in the next Throwback Sale!!
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Another favorite. Sadly, she spent a lot of k-stars chasing this hair which has been the only decent ombré hair ever released.

pGJBmQX.png
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Another favorite. Sadly, she spent a lot of k-stars chasing this hair which has been the only decent ombré hair ever released.

pGJBmQX.png

did you end up getting the hair? I didnt.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »

Me neither.:( I have two ombré hairstyles I do absolutely love though.
  • Options
    0qng0Bp.png

That hair is another story but the rest of the outfit is fire. Everything except the shirt which I won but then lost because of a time glitch.

xRsVJIx.png

IqXYqTw.png

She won everything except the floral heels and the turtleneck. Of course, if it weren't for the 4,000 prize that is still in existence she probably would have everything from this event.
    ofortuna wrote: »

No too many boxes filled with energy and $4,000
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    0qng0Bp.png

That hair is another story but the rest of the outfit is fire. Everything except the shirt which I won but then lost because of a time glitch.

xRsVJIx.png

IqXYqTw.png

She won everything except the floral heels and the turtleneck. Of course, if it weren't for the 4,000 prize that is still in existence she probably would have everything from this event.

No too many boxes filled with energy and $4,000

Oh! I was so lucky, I did get the hair--and in my first box! God, I remember that. Talk about impact!
  • Options
    ZVQEAk4.png

LwOzCak.png

I have to consider this event a favorite.The next time a Keep the Cameras Rolling event is done I expect new lips and eyes. I am getting sick of waiting. Players on here have asked for more NARS. They have also asked for a new So Glamm event and a repeat of it as well. Nothing. Instead, someone on the team thought this mess would be a good idea.