Options

Deleting real friends...

Fer KFer K Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey! Is there anyway of removing friends? I already have deleted them from Game Center, but they keep appearing in my frinds list on game. Appreciate those who can help me

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven't had success removing real people from my games, but allegedly, if you delete them or in Game Center 'unfriend' them at some point they will disappear from your game. If you're concern is because they are high ranking and standing in the way of your reaching number one, the good news is when you reach Max fans, no matter how many others are Max fans in your game, you become number one. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you. You might try contacting them and asking them to delete you as well.

Glu made it possible for us to delete NPCs, and I believe if it was up to them, we could easily delete real people's games as well. But it's connected through GameCenter, or Google, and Glu can't control real player connections because of this. I'm sorry. You can also look around in General Discussion, I know a few people were looking to delete GC friends. Perhaps they've had more luck. I would delete them, see if you can get them to delete you, and then just wait and hope they drop off soon.

Good luck, and Welcome to the forum Fer K.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary