Options

I need help!

AshleyLoveAshleyLove Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm new to all of this. And I was just wondering does it matter what kind of device I'm playing from. Which is a ( iPhone 5c ) by the way. I see so many cool hair styles and clothes on other avatares that are not on my shopping list. Even some with different faces. And if anyone would On my way! To be my friend and help me out.! I would love you forever!!! Please help me. I'm so clueless !

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Ashley, FIrst of, welcome to the forum. When you are new your posts must be approved, and it's really fruitless to go from thread to thread posting "help me" while you're waiting moderation. I've moved them into the thread that you began, but you're asking a number of different things. As far as facial features and clothes, there are weekend events where you can win or earn exclusive clothing not available for purchase in your wardrobe. Also, you say you are new, so undoubltedly there are some clothes your level has not unlocked yet.

If you are looking for friends to play with, I'd visit the Gifting and Friends subforum. And, if you're looking for general Game Play tips, why not visit the General Discussion section, run a search or just scan thread names and I'm sure you'll find some worthwhile info.

Can I ask a favor, next time you are posting looking for a response, please don't go posting in other topics, it makes more cleanup for the moderation staff, and if you see you're moderated, you really need to wait longer than 5 minutes or 2 minutes for approval, or a response. Aside from that, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of very friendly helpful people here, and you'll be advancing in no time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    And the reason we request game info such as platform, OS version etc, in FAQ and Support, when assessing a glitch for speedy repair, knowing the facts help. As it turns out, you didn't have an issue, so it wasn't necessary. But when I see a cryptic "Please help me" in a thread about people who aren't getting the event, I assume you've got that problem as well, and I'll ask for your game details.

Hope this clarifies. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary