Options

Big Sur

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Ok so I'm assuming that with there being a dog to purchase that this location will remain? I don't want to fork over 50 stars for this dog and then the location disappears after Valentine's Day!

So do we know that it's staying in the location line-up??

BTW.... Love the new way to travel GLU!! Great job!!!! :)
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I wish Glu would step up and tell us. They might remove the location and allow you to move the dog. But I'm with you. I want that dog. I don't want to waste stars though. If they remove Big Sur and allow people to keep/move the dog I'm going to be very sad because he won't he available to buy & I really want him!

Although I have to add, it's pretty pointless to keep a place with no tapables and dates only.. kwim?!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

Although I have to add, it's pretty pointless to keep a place with no tapables and dates only.. kwim?!

No, it's not pointless. In real life there's places just for dates, of course. And we spend money and kstars, it's unfair not keep the two places.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well I'm not going to waste stars on it not knowing if it's not staying. If it stays, then I'll buy the dog. ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    No, it's not pointless. In real life there's places just for dates, of course. And we spend money and kstars, it's unfair not keep the two places.

Hmmm.. In real life (in my life) there are zero places that are dates only. Yes, we have restaurants but those aren't dates only. We don't have a city to drive (fly) to JUST for a date. And even though you can decorate these places with K Stars, they've removed them last year, so they CAN and very well MAY remove them. The only new thing is the dog. Many people said that they decorated Napa last year and this year it came back but decorated. So it REALLY is a toss up on whether they stay or go. Only Glu knows and they've kept mum.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Well I'm not going to waste stars on it not knowing if it's not staying. If it stays, then I'll buy the dog. ;)

I'm afraid that they are gunna allow the dog to stay and move him, or something like that. Such a bummer, he's so cute!!
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    How were the updates handled last year? I looked through the threads and couldn't find anything.

I assume if we needed a real update instead of a "mini" update to add in Big Sur/Napa Valley, there will be a next update to remove it, plus the Valentine's game icon, right? And how long last year did that update remove it? Did it come with new features? I know we already got 2 updates in a short period of time so I am unsure...

But I hope in the update they let us keep the dog. I am not sure as well, if I should buy the dog now. 50 k-stars is $5 and since Valentines is over already, I don't see a point in buying it at this time even though I really want it. But if they move the dog for people who bought it before, I would be sad lol. Seeing what other people are thinking before I buy it.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Last year it came with the actual update. Many of us had decorated the place too, but then it was replaced by Malibu after updating to the next version in March.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.