Options

Question about in game clothing

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Hi all! Almost to the point where I can't call myself a new player anymore... haha. Started playing late November and was wondering some things. Any help and insight is appreciated!

1) So girls clothing are mostly based on Kardashian fashion and what they wore. The guys are based off... no one? That means technically guys clothing would have more artistic freedom and choices since they are not limited to what the Kardashian wear? Is that a fair assumption or not?

2)There have been 2 facial hair beard released for guys these past few weeks. Is this the first time they released facial hair? If not, are there pictures of the previous ones?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi!

I've been loving the recent items for men, and haven't seen any of those on the K Klan. But, there have been looks inspired by Kanye West, Scott Disick and French Montana in the past. I don't know why they stopped.

And yes, those two are the only facial hair apart from those available in the wardrobe. I got the vampire fangs in the Halloween 2014 event. That's the only facial feature they've offered to the guys.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Was so happy with facial hair for men. I know it was only discussed recently, regarding Chad Dylan Parker's facial hair I think. So maybe Glu had been reading!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    A lot of men's clothing are based on real life pieces and they used to be based on 'Kardahian's men', but we complaint a lot in the past, cause we thought those were tacky so they changed to more high fashion as we can see lately.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Thank you for the answers! I totally forgot there were Kardashian's men. Well less now than before, so I am glad they changed the clothing style choices. xD

And hopefully that is the case Nai... These last 2 facial hair was good, but still too long for me. I am really wanting a five o' clock shadow one... Ugh. Fingers crossed!