Options

Lost EVERYTHING

KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
Help me!!!

My game has not been working for over 24h and five minutes ago it suddenly opened but MY GAME IS GONE!!!!!
Everything. What the hell do i do?!! Ive spent thousands of dollars on this game......
Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Which screen are you at now?
    PM to add
  • Options
    What do you mean?

Playing on an ipad and started from the beginning......

• Options
    Like at the customization screen or are you with a new doll alr?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Customization :(:(

• Options
    I play on my ipad, and when I cheked my iphone right now, I still have almost the whole game there and all my progress... But i want it back on my ipad, what do I dooo :(

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey I'm sorry about your iPad, do you have different Apple IDs on your iPad and phone? Thank you so much for the dresses btw I love them :) I'm sure we can save your game
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Is the game on your iPhone the latest game save?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes, its the latest gamesave, maybe one hour behind but thats it.

No problem lucy!

• Options
    whats an apple id? (A)

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    whats an apple id? (A)

You create it when you first set up your device it asks you for an email and password - you can check it by going to Settings and scroll down to select iCloud, then it should show your email for your Apple ID :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Ok that's great. Now you just have to follow these steps to transfer your latest game save on your iPhone to your iPad. Like Glu said, no cross-device play meaning don't play on your iPhone anymore after your game is on your iPad.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=ios&s=general&f=i-changed-ios-devices-can-i-transfer-my-game-to-the-new-device
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok that's great. Now you just have to follow these steps to transfer your latest game save on your iPhone to your iPad. Like Glu said, no cross-device play meaning don't play on your iPhone anymore after your game is on your iPad.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=ios&s=general&f=i-changed-ios-devices-can-i-transfer-my-game-to-the-new-device

Now I have done exactly as described but still nothing :( what do I do?? :(((

• Options
    You can try contacting Glu support. I don't know if they'll be able to help, because I was once in your situation and waited 2 months for nothing, and finally did it on my own.

Or, you can contact Apple support as well, have heard they're really good.

What's important for you now is to keep your game alive on your iPhone.
    PM to add
  • Options
    oh ok then.. I can try apple, but I have no idea how to present my problem. :(

• Options
    IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! Omg it worked!!!! On thr third try. THANK YOU SO MUCH NAIMONSTER! I got everything back except I lost 700 k stars:( that sucks, but not as much as loosing a whole year of kkh grinding. Again, thank you soo much for helping me out <3

• Options
    You can tell them that you want to transfer your app data from iPhone to iPad.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You can tell them that you want to transfer your app data from iPhone to iPad.

Read my post above :D

• Options
    Awesome! :o I missed that post.
    PM to add