Options

Help

SpiceymokaSpiceymoka Registered Users 1 Posts
Brought a small pack of K stars to finish an event and now I can no longer watch videos to earn stars energy or cash and suggestions should I start over already an A lister:confused:

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I wouldn't start over. A number of people have complained about this, but the majority have had no problem. You can report it to customer care, but I don't think there is much that can be done. I'm sorry. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    People have said re-installing the game makes the ad button appear again. I "accidentally" tried it before and it's true.

It is dangerous though.
    PM to add
  • Options
    You'd have to be willing to lose the whole game if it doesn't work out. I wish they could pinpoint why it happens and fix it. To be an Alister and start over from scratch is very rough. I wish there was better news.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    On the other hand, you can just give up and resign yourself to the fact that although not being able to watch videos for free Kstars might be unfair and frustrating, the plus side would be that once you put money into the game, your game will run a lot smoother and load up much faster. Ads slow everything down and that in itself could be equally frustrating during a gig, a date, or on events.

I use to always gripe about not being able to watch vids. But I'm ok now. I gave up and just bought the stars myself. It's ok, I accept it and I actually prefer it.

Once in awhile Glu has glitches where players win double the amount of Kstars for whatever gig, location, ect. That's a rare occurrence but when that happens, it's well worth it.

Its like the gods have rained money on our thirsty Kstar depleted souls and we are satisfied beyond belief.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Ah, Zoë, I'm sorry you're hit with this too, but you're right about the smoothness of the game without ads. The ads were literally choking the life of of my old p.o.c. (piece of krap) polaroid tablet. It crashed constantly, and I knew it was the ads. so when I bought the stars for that game, the transformation was amazing. The flow between screens effortless. You really get more engrossed in the game because there are no disrupting ads. I immediately turned around and bought stars for the other 2 devices that were functioning fine.

One device, the phone was no longer able to watch videos, then suddenly one day, I just tried and they were there. So you can contact support and see if they can help. Or, if you'd like, we can start a thread for people who lost the ability to watch videos when they bought stars, and maybe we can treat it like a glitch? See how wide spread it is, and maybe we can get it addressed?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary