Options

Wrong response after completing job?

RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
Twice now I have had events where I score 5 stars and then get a negative result afterwards. The first time I was confused and thought I had misunderstood something. That was a while ago and I didn't document it. But it happened again today and I'm starting to think its something wrong. I just finished the "Saturday Night Laughs" event, it was 8hrs and I got five stars. But then afterwards, I got this message from Ray Powers:
"Can you say bomb? You could hear a cricket chirp during last night's episode of Saturday Night Laughs with Ruby. Maybe comedy isn't their thing. #SatNightBomb -955,568 fans"

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is it a glitch, or is it the way this event is supposed to finish? :confused: I'm level 24 and playing on iOS.
iOS
Ruby » level 35 A+++

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    That's normal! You'll get your fans back, once the critics review your performance after 8 hours.

I remember Saturday Night Laughs. Since this was your first attempt at comedy, it didn't go well. But you'll appear again soon on another episode, that'll be a hit!

Oh, and heads up for the Smoothie billboard task. You'll lose around 3M fans on that one. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That's just part of the storyline to make you lose fans even though you completed the gig. Some storylines have a win-win/win-lose/lose-lose situation and there wasn't specifically a right answer for that quest. I actually remember completing that storyline awhile back. Maria sends you to a clown class and you need to finish several tasks to progress towards the storyline. I can't recall what's the name of the last gig of that storyline, but when you do it Ray tweets about you and you gain back fans.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Phew, thanks for the responses! Especially the heads up Charli haha
    After a little freak out you're right, Maria called me. Sorry for the panic! There's no fire! Haha This game really shows me how invested I get sometimes!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++