Options

KStars Míssing from Nursery Wardrobe Purchase

FlaviaCSFlaviaCS Registered Users 1 Posts
I had 152 KStars and I bought one baby hairstyle of 75 KStars. Now the game is showing I have only 2 KStars.
How can I recover my KStars?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi I'm sorry this happened. I would submit a ticket to Customer Care, provide any info they request, and be sure to include to our Hollywood ID. There is a sticky with instructions if you need help submitting your ticket. good luck and welcome to the Forum. Hope this helps. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ok, so I'm pretty angry. About a month ago I bought an item from the "closet" in the nursery. I realized something was just, well, wrong, but wasn't sure what, so I dismissed it and forgot about it. A few days later I bought something else, then noticed my star count didn't seem right. Maybe I was wrong, I couldn't be sure, but it seemed about 30 extra stars were missing. A third star purchase, and I thought, maybe I was wrong about the number of stars my purchase was, maybe I misread the price. I was absolutely positive, though, that 20 additional stars were missing. Yesterday I was making another purchase and made sure of exactly how many stars I had, and exactly how many stars what I was buying cost. I tapped to buy the item and boom--exactly 33 additional stars more than the outfit cost was taken from me. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm REALLY P.O.'d and I WANT MY STARS BACK! Glu, whether or not it's a "glitch," you are stealing from me! And I paid for those stars! You may have noted I mentioned in another thread or two, several reasons why I haven't bought any stars lately, AND, I will continue NOT spending anymore of my money here until you get a grip on these things. FFS, does NO ONE there know what they're doing? Because it seems like they DON'T!
  • Options
    I could have sworn we talked about this yesterday, but maybe it was someone else. Please submit a ticket to customer care, explained what happened, and submit any screenshots you may have, I'm sorry this is happening, There are instructions for submitting a ticket to customer care, here.
    And, I just found yesterday's thread, so you are not alone. I'm moving your thread. Submit tickets to customer care, and lets see if this is happening to others.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Oh no! I was sitting on a pile of stars waiting on a throwback sale, so I don't really keep track of the numbers...

I JUST bought out the whole baby wardrobe items because I wanted to get the baby stylish achievement out of the way and I totally did not even pay attention to whether extra stars were taken from me or not. :( I don't think Glu can go in my game and see my purchases and star count, can they? I'm probably out of luck if anything did happen...
  • Options
    I could have sworn we talked about this yesterday, but maybe it was someone else. Please submit a ticket to customer care, explained what happened, and submit any screenshots you may have, I'm sorry this is happening, There are instructions for submitting a ticket to customer care, here.
    And, I just found yesterday's thread, so you are not alone. I'm moving your thread. Submit tickets to customer care, and lets see if this is happening to others.

Can you please tell me which thread? I didn't see anything like this. I only use the mobile app, so no screenshots for me.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    Oh no! I was sitting on a pile of stars waiting on a throwback sale, so I don't really keep track of the numbers...

I JUST bought out the whole baby wardrobe items because I wanted to get the baby stylish achievement out of the way and I totally did not even pay attention to whether extra stars were taken from me or not. :( I don't think Glu can go in my game and see my purchases and star count, can they? I'm probably out of luck if anything did happen...

Ikr?? You really don't go all eagle-eyed about how many stars you have...until you have a problem. Also, I was wondering the same--there's probably no way for Glu to check this kind of thing. "Oh, sorry we took a hundred or so extra stars from you; we'll try not to let it happen again. But don't count on it. Anything that can go wrong, will." Ughhhhhh. :(
  • Options
    Ok, Koko, I just saw the very bottom post you have here now. No, I didn't see it yesterday morning, thank you for putting it here.
  • Options
    FlaviaCS wrote: »
    I had 152 KStars and I bought one baby hairstyle of 75 KStars. Now the game is showing I have only 2 KStars.
    How can I recover my KStars?

Kleptomaniac babies, nooooooo! Ooooh look, stars! Let's buy toys! Hahahahaha!
  • Options
    Ok, I merged them so they're both here in support now. If you guys tell me what platform it is, I'll make a nursery purchase with that game and see if I can catch it too. (That's what I do now, I jump into glitches for my friends. :) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I merged them so they're both here in support now. If you guys tell me what platform it is, I'll make a nursery purchase with that game and see if I can catch it too. (That's what I do now, I jump into glitches for my friends. :) )

iOS mobile only. Ahh, I don't want you to lose *your* stars, though!
  • Options
    Let's see what happens. I'm screenshotting it from beginning to end, so it will be documented. Don't worry, Glu is very fair and if I lose them, I'll ask for them back. :) I think I'll do a flowered headband. Brb.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry, I had like 3 interruptions. But, I bought a nursery outfit for 20 Stars, and it was just 20 Stars. So, in both your cases I would submit a ticket to customer care. Sorry I couldn't help more Let us know what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry, I had like 3 interruptions. But, I bought a nursery outfit for 20 Stars, and it was just 20 Stars. So, in both your cases I would submit a ticket to customer care. Sorry I couldn't help more Let us know what happens.

It doesn't happen every single time, Koko, but enough that it's a bad, unhappy issue and a loss of real money. Thank you for checking it out on your game. And I'm glad someone else brought up the same problem, so I know it's not just me. :):(
  • Options
    Ok, now.....have you submitted your tickets to Customer Care?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    It happened to me, as well. I don't have screenshots, so I just had to shrug it off.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    I only say screenshots because if you have them you should send them, but that doesn't mean don't bother unless you can prove it. I'd still contact them, give them as much info as you have, like what you bought, what day, etc, and tell them how much you lost. A sincere polite ticket just might land in front of the right eyes, and they might help you out. It only takes a minute to submit the ticket, and no one likes losing their stars through a glitch. Just my opinion, but the first time I wrote to customer care, I couldn't even begin to know how to take a screenshot, let alone how to attach it. But I was honest, sincere and respectful, and they listened and gave me back the 18 Stars, plus a little extra for the inconvenience. I know it all depends who ends up with your ticket, but a few kind words for what must be an unthanked job didn't hurt. By virtue of your name, you're a positive energy. So, I'd go for it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thanks, Koko. I will give it a try.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This happened to me. All my big Sur things are gone and some 40-50 K Stars. I have been unable to resolve it with them for over 3 weeks now. I am so upset. They are quick to take our money, but to return it.. Ugh!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!