Options

Deleted contact won't dissapear

Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
Hello! I'm new around here, it's nice to be a parte of the forums.
My problem is that I deleted a contacto from my Google Circles a month ago but it still appears in my game, is there anyway to fix that? My main problem with that is that this contact is millions and millions of fans away and not currently playing anymore, so it's going to take a long long long time for me to be number one.

I'm on Android 5.0.2, currently running the latest versión of the game.
Call me Lu :)
Android player

Add me on FB

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry, it's so hard to delete a contact from your game, whether it's iOS through GameCenter, or Android through Google circles, it seems to take forever. You can contact them and ask them to take you out too, I don't know if that will work. I have a number of friends who don't play anymore, they've removed me from their game circles (not the kindle, the Android google circles) I've removed them, but a year later their doll is still wearing the same outfit, and is still in my game.

Game Center and Google need to do something to correct this. It's not on Glu, because Game Center and Google Circles are the social links that bring people into our game, and they are the ones who have to disconnect us. The fact that Glu makes it possible for us to instantaneously removed NPCs, shows that left up to Glu, we can remove dolls, but they can't go into GC or Google and take these connections out.

If someone has a success story, please share it. I think we all want to remove a few people. I'm sorry I don't have better advice. :(

But it's nice to meet you, and welcome to the Forum. :)
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for answering @kokokokonout. I guess I'll just have to keep playing, hope that this contact disappears and in the mean time try to reach #1
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Aww, you want the comebacks don't you? Here's what I'm hoping, and I hope other people keep asking for them too. I'm hoping they'll update us with new comebacks. That will knock a lot of the upper rated people down. Also, you're android, and I've noticed from time to time, a lot of my contacts won't appear right away. Those times, I've found I'm suddenly number one. The first time, I was dumbfounded, and worried more about getting my contacts back. 2nd time it happened, I jumped ahead about 20 people and grabbed the comeback. Then sure enough, next time I logged in they were back. So, you can hope for that, just be ready to grab the comeback and start over at the bottom.

And, the nice thing, when you do make it to the max fans, if 20 friends are all at max, you automatically become number one in your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, it'd be great to have more comebacks options!
    I only have this contact left.. I was wondering whether to add more contacts or not, for the same reason, I don't want it to be so hard to be number one on the list.
    I used to play in another device and I think I had you in my game :O
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    I just made number one in my iOS game, and I'm 5 and 9 in the Androids. If they come out with more comebacks, Add me then because I'll take the plunge before the screen loads. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's a deal :) Thanks for being so nice to me!
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I just made number one in my iOS game, and I'm 5 and 9 in the Androids. If they come out with more comebacks, Add me then because I'll take the plunge before the screen loads. lol.

Out of curiosity what is the maximum amount fans you can currently gain? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity what is the maximum amount fans you can currently gain? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Hi Unique! The max number of fans at this time is 668.7 million.
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi Unique! The max number of fans at this time is 668.7 million.

Thank you!!! :) I've got some work to do then, I've only gotten to 400 M fans.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    The Party weekends are good for adding a lot of fans. The house in Calabassas is great for those. I honestly don't remember the number when your up in Alist, I want to say 600K fans for a 3 hour, and 1.1 million for an 8. But I'm terrible with numbers. And if you spend a few minutes trying on things in your wardrobe, like a dressing room in a store, even if you go back to what you had on, you get 77K fans from time to time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary