Options

Lost K Stars

RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
On March 1 I tried to purchase the $39.99 K Star pack. After hitting "confirm" the game just sat on a loading screen for several minutes. I closed and re-opened the app and my stars were not in my account, so I tried purchasing again. However, this time it told me I had already bought that pack and it would be restored to my account for free. Again, an indefinite loading screen. I tried "restore special purchases", completely closing and reopening the app, restarting my device, and logging out and into iTunes again. None worked so I sent a ticket to Glu. They responded within minutes that they had gotten my message, but it's been three days with no answer or solution. My iTunes account has already been charged the $39.99, so right now I'm out forty dollars with nothing to show for it. Can anyone help me get a solution? I play on iPad with the latest version of the game (4.7).
iOS
Ruby » level 35 A+++

Comments

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Was it in-game messaging? I JUST got a reply from in-game messaging Glu staff and it took 4 days to give me a reply. I am sure they will reply any time now because the message has to be closed and a rating given. xD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think there is a heavy backlog due to the new K&K game and a number of issues. But you will get your stars, you got the acknowledgement so they will take care of it. I'm sorry this happened. If you want, you could update your ticket by sending another message asking how long it should take, because you've been charged and you really want the stars. I had this issue, and it took a number of days, but Glu is good for the purchase. Let us know if you need more help. But the Customer Care you get when you submit a ticket is the right place. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary