Options

Daily gift box question of curiosity!

KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
A random question!

As I open my daily box (white one) and get the clothing prizes, I wondered to myself once when they are removed from the pool, what happens?
Do they get replaced with an increased chance of energy or kash?
I'm down to 2 shoes, 3 jewelrys, 1 pants, 2 hair, and 7 tops! Once they are mine, am I doomed to 350 kash or 4 energy every day?

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah, that's all after the clothes.

Mostly it's $350, 750 or 1,500 cash and 4, 10, or 15 energy bolts if you're lucky and 3, 7 or 12 k-stars once in a blue moon.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thank you, Charli! Hoping for stars it is!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Keem since you're curious about the boxes, I'll tell you about my experience with them!

So when the year started I begin to open at the first week the first box of the pallete during a week, the second week I was opening the second for a week and so on until I get to box 8.

I thought that I would get better chances of getting good prizes since the items are supposedly sorted, but no.

I always received 4 bolts or 350 k$, even largers amount of energy or K$ were hard to get, so...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Keem since you're curious about the boxes, I'll tell you about my experience with them!

So when the year started I begin to open at the first week the first box of the pallete during a week, the second week I was opening the second for a week and so on until I get to box 8.

I thought that I would get better chances of getting good prizes since the items are supposedly sorted, but no.

I always received 4 bolts or 350 k$, even largers amount of energy or K$ were hard to get, so...

Thank you for the feedback! I think I'll try that actually, see what kinda luck I can get!

I have my "usual box" (second box, second row) which I was loyal to for months! Then it became my "every third day box"
    I close my eyes, and tap randomly on my screen in between!
    It sounds silly, but I assume everyone has their "own way"
    And now I'm curious about those strategies... v.v
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I usually tap the first box I look at when the screen opens. Does me good sometimes, star wise, but I very seldom get clothing.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D