Options

Starting over

Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
I've reached #1 and I'm being given the option to start over. If I do this, will I lose everything? Stars, cash, clothes, homes, cars...? Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Skeeter513 wrote: »
    I've reached #1 and I'm being given the option to start over. If I do this, will I lose everything? Stars, cash, clothes, homes, cars...? Thank you!!

Hi Skeeter. I know, a Comeback can kind of freak you out--it still freaks me out enough that I keep rejecting it (but sooner or later!). Anyway, don't worry; you will lose absolutely nothing but your fans. Your homes are still yours, your wardrobe, stars, cars, kash, any pets if you have them, and your contacts; not one single thing you own will be taken away. Only your fans. ALL of your fans. As you know, whichever of the three comebacks you choose will give you an exclusive clothing item, a new action button, and your energy bar will increase from 34 to 37. Last, you will start your comeback with an E+ rating (the plus sign means you're doing a comeback). And that's it. :)

P.S. I love your avatar!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I took the love guru 1st. I have to be honest, I was very tempted to not do anymore comebacks, because I found the 'special date' task to be a big waste of time. It took away some of the other little date functions, and I just didn't like it. But, I love the special tasks in the other comebacks.

So, go with the clothes you like most, but....if it's Love Guru, know in advance the special task is disappointing. :) Hey, maybe if we all talk about comebacks a lot, they'll bring back another comeback. This way, all my friends who want to hit the top will. I HATE blocking people.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The love guru comeback has its pros and cons to me.

The good thing is that it helped my doll and her hubs to progress quickly on their relationship since my doll was struggling to conceive naturally.

The bad thing about it is that my doll and her hubs are usually losing their top spot on the top couple list.

In some ways, it's helpful and another way it's not.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hey everyone, just wanted to add on a quick question that pertains to this thread. I just reached #1 for the first time and was offered the comebacks, so I've been searching around the forum for info. Only thing I can't find is, are you able to collect all 3 outfits, or does it only give you the special outfit for the first comeback you choose?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. You can do a comeback 3 times as of this posting. You get to number 1, you take a comeback by selecting a clothing article. FOr women, one of 3 dresses. You then tumble to the bottom, keeping all your posessions, and all your cash etc....all you give up are fans and rank. When you climb back up to Number 1 again....you can choose to do another comeback. Again, pick the outfit and fall to the bottom. So, you can get all three dresses, but you get them one at a time, and must reach number 1 again and then decide to take the plunge. I've gotten all three dresses, did the comeback 3 times, and if a 4th Comeback rolled out, I'd grab it in a minute. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary