Options

How to date a guy?

julianriosxjulianriosx Registered Users 1 Posts
So i want to date a guy but i cannot find any guys that give me the option of flirting.. I can only flirt with girls and network with guys.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did the game ever ask you who you liked to date? You could try and trick it. Network with the NPC you like to get him added. Then you can either send a small gift before you work with him making sure it is a heart item. THis should stick the Heart next to his name, and you should be able to date. I've messed up with so many new friends, wanting to send them a gift, forgetting about the heart/star thing and as a result, I can't play with real life friends, because I sent them a heart gift. We hate this glitch, so it would be nice if you could use it to your advantage.

Or, after you add them, just call them in on a date. THe game should say "This is a professional contact. If you want to date them, you will stop receiving professional points, but will start to receive romantic points" Those aren't the exact words, but from my experience, either of these two actions will switch your intentions, once you get the NPC in the game. And perhaps after you start dating guys, it will offer your that option more often.

My fingers are crossed, please let us know what you try and what worked or didn't. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary