Options

Random Couple Advancement

RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
Hey everyone, I've searched around but can't quite find exactly what I'm looking for. I know the way to get Top Couple is to go on dates, but it seems totally random when my partner and I actually advance in rank. It seems going on the required one date per day just keeps us the same rank, but when I go on more dates it doesn't guarantee advancement. Some days we will move up two spots, other days we will go on 4-5 dates and never move up a spot. Is there a rhyme or reason? Is it random? I'm frustrated, we've been stuck around #35-25 for months!
iOS
Ruby » level 35 A+++

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just keep dating. One date a day keeps you good with your SO. But, it doesn't advance you in couples rank. That you just have to power date. Date. Date. Date. Date. and then Date some more. I was in about 20 for the longest time, then I just kept climbing till I got to Top Couple. It lasted for about a day, then I climbed down again. Just keep dating.

I hit number one during the a date weekend. You'll get there, just keep dating. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thanks Koko, and Ruby - I'm feeling the frustration too! I moved up from 14 to 7 during a dating weekend but I can never get past that, the next day I was down at 12 :( I usually sit around 11ish.

Is it true that changing dating locations moves you up faster? I usually go to Oak because energy (and more dates!!) is more important than the money I spend there. I tried going elsewhere and I can't say I noticed a difference in my game, so I just went back to Oak haha!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got up to number one in 2 games by just dating at Oak. I'm all about the energy. lol. But I don't know about different places. It just takes a while. I've been married in the game for a year and a half, and I only reached number 1 about 2 weeks ago. So hope is on the horizon. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary