Options

Lost mission progress

MellesaMellesa Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi,
Last night (18-03-2016) I finished a house party and got +- 14 clovers as part of the St Patty's Day weekend special event because I finished with 5 stars. Today I logged into the game and got a 2nd notification saying I finished with 3 stars meaning I did not get any clovers, I looked at the gift-box progress bar and I had 0/50. Upset, I began another house party, again I invited friends and completed it with 5 stars and got more clovers, then played again and my total was 24 clovers. I logged in a few minutes ago and I got a notification saying I finished with 3 stars and my clover total on the gift box progress bar was 4/50. This is not the first time this has happened to me, the same thing happened a few weeks ago but with regular missions and dates. Once I opened a gift box and got an item of clothing then when I logged in again the dress was not available but instead I had the option to open a box again and I got $350. It is very frustrating because I am being robbed of my potential prizes as well as the K-stars I occasionally spend to get more energy! I play the game on Facebook via my pc on Chrome, I am currently on level 17 and my character is a female.
Please, please, please help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Can I suggest you play on a different browser? On Facebook a number of problems can be solved by switching browsers. As far as your lost progress, all you can do is submit a ticket to customer care. Explain everything like you did here, but lead with it's a Facebook platform game, and include your Hollywood ID#. This might save a step or two.

I'm so sorry this is happening and hope this gets resolved for you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MellesaMellesa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks a million!!!!
  • Options
    tolejoko96 wrote: »
    I want to ask you about your account 2014 deer hunter me on facebook with username tolejoko96@yahoo.co.id, up to date 19-03-2016 I was still in Level 45, why on 20-03-2014 at reset to Level 1 .. .?, please help to be checked

thank you
    joko tole

I'm sorry but you're in the wrong game forum. I'll move it. And I just want to point out, your said your game reset March 3, 2014. You realize that was 2 years ago, so when you contact support, make sure you give them the right info. Hope this helps. Here is where your thread is now. GOod luck, but you have to stay in the right forum. If nothing else works, contact customer care. You can do that in game I believe, or through a link on this page where it says Contact Us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli BethCharli Beth Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Can I suggest you play on a different browser? On Facebook a number of problems can be solved by switching browsers. As far as your lost progress, all you can do is submit a ticket to customer care. Explain everything like you did here, but lead with it's a Facebook platform game, and include your Hollywood ID#. This might save a step or two.

I'm so sorry this is happening and hope this gets resolved for you. :)

I just finished with Easter weekend special and collected and used well over 300 stars, but I was never able to my rewards for all the stars used. I've also completed "treat yourself 11" with 100% two days ago after buying the house in Milan and purchasing items for that home. It has been 2 days and it is still showing 100% completed but I have yet to receive my rewards. I'm playing on an iPhone 6
  • Options
    Hi, I'm sorry this happened. When did you spend the stars? If you made purchases after the event ended and timer went down, that would explain that. But, can you list what purchases your made and send a ticket to customer care? If you have any screenshots you can attach them. If you need help submitting a ticket, there's some info here. Hope this helps. :)

And welcome to the forum. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary