Options

Cannot contact Glu tech support without crashing

ladyofnight01ladyofnight01 Registered Users 1 Posts
I've had an ongoing issue since last week when I attempted to purchase in-game currency from Amazon via in-game link to a special. I paid but never received. I play on HTC m8 One phone, Android OS.

Through a series of in-game support tickets, I provided all info and asked for help resolving the issue so I could receive my purchased K stars. They responded once but did not resolve the problem so I continued the conversation on the same ticket.

Now when I log in, I can play the game fine (still no k stars) but I see the yellow exclamation over the support menu in the top left corner, indicating that tech support has responded to my ticket.

However, when I click the menu, it opens, I can see the exclamation point over the "help" button, but when I click the help button then the "Glu support" button on the next screen to read their response, the game crashes and says "Unfortunately, Kardashian has stopped."

If the only way to receive tech support is through the ticket system and I cannot access the ticket system without crashing, how do I contact Glu to resolve the issue of not receiving my purchases?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. You should copy your game ID, (found in options under help/copy ID) save it somewhere you can easily retrieve it. Then go here. On the upper right, you'll see a big Contact Us button. Use that, and fill out your request. Include you Hollywood ID # (and save it securely for future reference) and tell them what is happening. The fact that you can get in an get your game ID# is huge. It's like giving them the keys to the front door, and asking Glu to go in and fix it. Without that number, you are lost.

Hope this helps, I'm going to go check Amazon for any specials. I thought Amazon could just provide Kindle resources, if they can do Android as well..I love Amazon, I want to go find a deal now. lol. Seriously good luck, hope this helps, and let us know if you need more help.

And Welcome to the Forum. Hope you come back and hang out, General Discussion talks about anything, we have weekly event threads, party threads and just a great feeling of community.

Welcome.jpg

And about saving your Hollywood ID, First thing you should do, is go into options, and copy and save your Hollywood ID in a dozen safe places. Ok a dozen is a lot but I have my game ids on all 3 devices in a list, on my laptop, in a few emails. That might come in handy some day if you ever have a problem, like immediate crashing or something where you can't get in to get the number, and Customer Care can't help without it.

Again, hope this helps. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary