Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 3/25/2016 -Everyone Grooves in our Easter Parade

13Next

Comments

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Coco I do like it, Olivia looks healthy! I thought was funny that you chose the 'fair' skin tone instead of the 'tanned' one to make her tanned, and that makes a lot of sense since readheads used to have porcelain skin as you described, I remembered of some redheads friends showing me their 'tan', kinda cute!

Lol, that would be me. I'm not a natural redhead [just tend to be one for half of the year], but I feel like I glow in the dark most nights. :D
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy Easter Sunday to everyone!
    image.php?di=HGDAU.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I also had to get the adorable vintage dress! And everyones beautiful pictures of their dolls convinced me that I also needed quite a few items from the spring line.

PhotoGrid_1459138297486_1.jpg

PhotoGrid_1459138435501.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hahahahahah Amy you got me laughing out loud! Poor hubby! But CATS always come first! Lol
    Madison looks so classy in that dress xx

Coco, I'm loving Olivia's style and TAN! :)

Hahaha you're just like me with cats!!! One of my friends got a new cat (Bengal) but she's allergic, so I told my bf we'll take him if she decides she can't have him.. He gave me the dirtiest look hahaha. He said I'd have to get rid of one of the cats I already have :( I'll just live on a really nice farm someday, and have tons of cats and goats hahaha ��

If we could get a goat in this game, I'd flip out :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Amy congrats on getting all the cats! Madison is great with the new dress, and girl I feel you, lately all my new houses are empty too, I never spent on K-star funiture, but I used to buy those K$ items, however now they want us to spend 30k K$ on ugly chairs, no way I'll do that those things don't change anything in the gameplay!
    Thanks Vats! I know what you mean, there's really little point in decorating the houses, like it's not even as if our dolls can sit on the sofas or sleep in the beds etc lol! Most of my houses are empty unless I have the pet. And don't get me started on SCL! That is never going to be decorated, the prices are extortionate!!

Yes, Tarabella and Sassy, cats before bfs 4 life lol!!!! Goats are cute! I want a rhino or a polar bear :) I've always said Glu should make a KKH zoo haha!
    Hahahahahah Amy you got me laughing out loud! Poor hubby! But CATS always come first! Lol
    Madison looks so classy in that dress xx

Coco, I'm loving Olivia's style and TAN! :)

Lol Sassy, I actually feel sorry for my doll's husband; aside from a bottle of vintage wine every day, I never spend money on him. His wardrobe is practically nonexistent! They've been married a year now and I'm actually getting bored with him. Madison is experiencing the one year itch lol! I wish there was a KKH Dating Agency on the forum so I could hook her up with a real player with a fab wardrobe! Who wants to date Madison? She's a cheap date and lots of fun hahaha Apply within...!

Oh, and I love Olivia's new tan too, Cocofab <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

Lol Sassy, I actually feel sorry for my doll's husband; aside from a bottle of vintage wine every day, I never spend money on him. His wardrobe is practically nonexistent! They've been married a year now and I'm actually getting bored with him. Madison is experiencing the one year itch lol! I wish there was a KKH Dating Agency on the forum so I could hook her up with a real player with a fab wardrobe! Who wants to date Madison? She's a cheap date and lots of fun hahaha Apply within...!

LOL I bought lots of stuff to my husband, but after he became my husband :D Maybe because it's the first time I actually like a NPC enough to keep him around.. and this time I am dating like crazy, Sassy is determined to have a baby! We are at 9000 points almost, so it's safe to say Sassy is pregnant?! :D:D:D
    Oh, and I love your idea about dating agency lol that would be so fun :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Amy I'm giving a break on buying pets now since I have enough to fill my energy bar while playing a round, however I still want those cutes in a future, so it's annoying buy expensive small houses just for unlocking new photobooths and have to pay for those too!

What happened with those times we got the photobooths just doing quests of the storylines? I miss those simple times:(

Congrats on the pregnancy Sassy! So we know that we're gonna have a tanned 'teal' eyed baby, but still have to find out it's gender, hair color and eye shape, do you have any wish for him/her?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Awww, Sassy is preggo! I noticed when I bumped into you in the game that you have that lovely 'pregnancy glow'!

We will have to set up play dates with Madison's kids haha :) I wonder what the little bundle of joy will be? Awww, imagine a mini Sassy lol <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy Sassy! So we know that we're gonna have a tanned 'teal' eyed baby, but still have to find out it's gender, hair color and eye shape, do you have any wish for him/her?
    AmyT wrote: »
    Awww, Sassy is preggo! I noticed when I bumped into you in the game that you have that lovely 'pregnancy glow'!

We will have to set up play dates with Madison's kids haha :) I wonder what the little bundle of joy will be? Awww, imagine a mini Sassy lol <3

Hahahahahah you guys crack me up! I would first love a girl, with black hair, teal eyes and a tan lol
    Girl names considered - Lola, Coco or Chanel (yeah, mama is fan of Chanel lol )
    Boy names considered - Alexander, Andreas or Aris (yeah, all Greek lol )

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes, she looks radiant. My hubby can spot a pregnancy glow before the 5 minute P test is done. So I took my game over to him, Sassy and I were doing an appearance in San Francisco. He took one look at her, and said "oh yeah. She's pregnant" So.....3000 more points for the 1st baby? I can't wait congratulations. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, she looks radiant. My hubby can spot a pregnancy glow before the 5 minute P test is done. So I took my game over to him, Sassy and I were doing an appearance in San Francisco. He took one look at her, and said "oh yeah. She's pregnant" So.....3000 more points for the 1st baby? I can't wait congratulations. :)

Hahahhahaha yes Koko, only 3000 points and here comes the baby :) I've never been this close so I'm pretty excited lol

iOS
    07/2014