Options

Is there an April fool's day event/ Waiting for the next Update

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    I hope the weekend event is fun and full, it's my birthday tomorrow (so close to being an April fools baby!) and when hubby asked what I wanted, I said a weekend free of responsibility (read: no parenting :p) so I could regress and do all the things I did prior to being mummy - which includes managing to get through a whole event, haha! So he organized my parents having the kids, and he is spending a few days with his daughter so I have the house to myself for a blissful, quiet weekend, before taking me out to dinner on Sunday before the rugrats return. To say I'm excited for the weekend is an understatement!

Happy birthday!!!! Oh my gosh, your birthday sounds so awesome hahaha!! That sounds exactly like what I would want! Just a weekend at home all by myself so I could play, read, take baths and stay up all night and sleep all day with no responsibilities haha :p Enjoy your birthday weekend!!!! :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Happy Birthday, HoneyRaven! We share the same birthday (March 31). My father used to say I was nearly born a fool.

Enjoy your day :)

Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day too :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday HoneyRaven and ChicCharlotte!!!

image_zps0hdorphx.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Thanks TaraBella and Linda! It's been an amazing day so far :p
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

A little Bang Bang in the morning. Love these dolls. I so wish I could sing. :)

ChicCharlotte! Happy Happy Birthday. Hang on.....I'll be right back.

.................................................. .I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

hbcc.gif

Happy Birthday ChicCharlotte. Any more Birthdays this Weekend? We're putting in the cake order, and don't want to miss anyone.

I love the way Nicki sings Ferrari. Such a triState dialect. Very much like Marissa Tomei in Cousin Vinnie. Ferrari. Try it. lol.

Any instagram Event teasers? Post the fakes too. we'll tell the difference. EVENT TOMORROW! April Fools and lots of fun whatever it is. :)

ETA: Ok, I just put this in the wrong thread. So, I slightly altered this title, and I'm moving this to the Weekend Event Party Thread. Open over here!

Let's keep this update related, and steer the general musings, event and celebration to the Party Thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    *fingers crossed* the update it's today! The update it's today!? Lol a girl just told me that maybe is on Wednesday :(