Options

Network Contact Question

UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
Hello everyone, I have 3 questions about network co-star contacts.

I have a contact that I use all the time for photoshoot jobs, She is a A lister ranking #68 and a make-up Artist, recently she has become max level on the blue stars bar, is there a benefit to call upon her for jobs now? or I should try another contact that isn't max level?

second question, is there a difference between calling upon a A lister ranking#68 and a A lister ranking#132, will a higher ranking A lister give me more fans on jobs?

and last question, I meet a npc with a job of "Professional extra", what type of projects are they used for?
That's all and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Welcome to the forum. Last question first - a Professional Extra means he's not a movie star. His day job is being an extra. Use him as any other professional contact. There aren't different classifications. It's a professional contact for work.....all work, or a romantic contact for dating. All dating.

When you max out a relationship, you should move on and work with another one. when you max out you get a payout, Each time you complete a level with this contact, there is a reward, till you can't go any further. That's when you move on.

And as far as more points for higher ranking costars, it sounds logical but I've never seen it spoken about in print.

Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary