Options

Sunglasses...????

MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
Hey Everybody...

This is my first post! 😁

I am just going to say it, I LOVE KKH, but I am so fed-up to see sunglasses in the weekend events. I never wear them. EVER...😐

Is it just me?
Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
Level 79 (Max)

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: Β»
    Hey Everybody...

This is my first post! ��

I am just going to say it, I LOVE KKH, but I am so fed-up to see sunglasses in the weekend events. I never wear them. EVER...��

Is it just me?

Nah, I doubt it--I have so many event sunglasses, most of them rather, uh, undesirable, I only use one of them and a pair I bought from the start. I don't blame you. And these cat's-eye ones? Noooooo.

EDIT: I find I'm actually kinda liking these new ones after all. A less exaggerated cat's-eye is the trick, I think. So maybe they will end up in my repertoire after all. Hm. Not bad, those.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    LOL. I saw the Tread title Sunglasses, and thought I was coming over to delete it as spam and ban you. lol. Glad I read it first.
    Personally, I love the sunglasses. Different sunglasses go with different hairstyles, AND (and this is the biggie) Until they give us the more realistic different color eyebrows, (no one had the same hair and brow color) I need a closet full of sunglasses to hide that awful look. Especially with Blonde.

So, as far as sunglasses go, I love nice sunglasses during an event. Not the stupid ones no one would wear, but the smart looking attractive Eyebrow Obscurers. Hey, they're not Sunnies, or shades, they are EyeBrow Obscurers as far as I'm concerned.

The thing I can do away with is the minute changes between one pair of black strap shoes and the next, in order to flood us with how many pair of black shoes? That's a bigger prob to me than the Eyebrow Obscurers.

Welcome to the forum, and glad you dodged the bullet. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Thanks so much Koko!! �� And thanks for not banning me, haha... What you are saying actually makes sense... I do hate white eyebrows.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I completely agree! I am not sure why they include them so often. I'd like a break. If they could separate hats/headbands/headscarves from hairstyles, those would be a nice replacement.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, I realize the reason. It's because while we each pretty much take a face and keep it, there are 5 face shapes? Maybe the ones you love look awful on the next shape. So, maybe that's why we keep getting them, so there's something for everyone? (Does no one agree about the shoes? I was just switching back and forth between 2 pair of shoes trying to place spot the difference, if you know what I mean? lol.

But....sunnies. To some it is an obsession like purses and shoes. I like the ones other than black. I would agree unless they were sensational, we probably have enough black sunglasses for each face. Support my Shoe angst I'll agree with the sunglasses. :) Nice to have you here. BTW, you were never in real danger, but from the title alone I thought to myself as I navigated to the post, it was another Sunglassess Watches wallets Cheap thing. ;) You're much more fun than that

user-offline.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I personally love sunglasses but I'm so tired of black shades though. I wish that there were more different colored frames & shades sunglasses on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love the sunglasses. Like KoKo said, the eyebrows are just to horrid and boring so until they fix that I'll be wearing my sunnies haha.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Β 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I always loved sunglasses, however last year they included a lot of those during guy's weekend events items to the point to become annoying.

Now they stopped to do that often, but at every new update there are new sunglasses for us in the wardrobe lol

They could be more creative and give us other kind of accessories like tattoos and earrings:cool:

Now about the eyebrow color, well personally the color doesn't bother me, but I wish I could change for the golden blonde to match myself better.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!