Options

So KKH needs online data or wifi to play. How much does it use?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Okay so I have known for a while now that KKH needs phone data usage or wifi to be able to play. I realized that after I was playing in the car on a trip and it exceeded my monthly data usage LOL! That was quite a shocker to me back then...

So I don't know if anyone calculates things like this or know. I am only asking because if it is a VIP event, I would like to be able to grind during lunch and breaks at work and my data limit per month is only 1GB and I am nearing that.

So does the game leech data the whole time? Well of course, because it has to be constantly connected, but does it also take more data to travel because each place has to load a new area? So in addition to the constant online data connectivity data, it would also take more data for every place you go? Or does that not count as data? And does soundtracks count as data while music is playing? So should I turn music off?

Any help is appreciated! You know when you are addicted when KKH takes over 2.2 GB data a month from your phone LOL! (I.E ME! LOL....)