Options

Removing Facebook Friends

FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
Guys! How do I remove my facebook friends from the game? Almost all of them are in the Top 10 and I can't reach Top 1 and have my 1st comeback. Please help me. I really want to do my comeback now.
Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.

Comments

• Options
    DvynanjlDvynanjl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi, Ive been trying to do that also, but I have bad news for you... after deleting all my FB friends most are still there in my game after 3 months! SO I just kept going and finally passed the No.1 only to be overtaken by the conatcts made in the game (not friends). So I deleted all those conatcts and after 30 hrs they are still there above me! This game seems rigged. I complained to Glu saying why are strangers over taking me, with them having moved up 50+ places in one go? They gave me a stupid excuse about them logging in after a while to have their scores updated. The lovely Moderator here has been trying to help me and I hope we get somewhere soon, but Im not holding my breathe, just keep on playing (and I refuse to pay them anymore money, so much for being a VIP for the last 3 months)
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Dvynanjl wrote: »
    Hi, Ive been trying to do that also, but I have bad news for you... after deleting all my FB friends most are still there in my game after 3 months! SO I just kept going and finally passed the No.1 only to be overtaken by the conatcts made in the game (not friends). So I deleted all those conatcts and after 30 hrs they are still there above me! This game seems rigged. I complained to Glu saying why are strangers over taking me, with them having moved up 50+ places in one go? They gave me a stupid excuse about them logging in after a while to have their scores updated. The lovely Moderator here has been trying to help me and I hope we get somewhere soon, but Im not holding my breathe, just keep on playing (and I refuse to pay them anymore money, so much for being a VIP for the last 3 months)

Oh.... that sucks :( Sorry to here. Hope the moderator succeeds in solving this problem :)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.