Options

What are some pets you'd like to see in the future?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm ready for another nice dog. Why of why haven't we gotten a French Poodle. That's my pet of choice. I love the way I can change my pet and walk the one that goes best with my outfits. lol. All those midriss dresses would be perfect with a pampered poodle.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    A cute little white chihuahua!! Or just a chihuahua in general!!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm ready for another nice dog. Why of why haven't we gotten a French Poodle. That's my pet of choice. I love the way I can change my pet and walk the one that goes best with my outfits. lol. All those midriss dresses would be perfect with a pampered poodle.

I have a poodle irl :) Not with french cut though.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My next dog a poodle/ possible labradoodle or that other adoradoodle. Tell me, their hair really doesn't shed like others? I've heard that, know about their high intelligence, I wouldn't do the french cut either, but, in the game, can't you see us rocking something adorable to wear while walking them?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Poodles don't shed however if they're mixed with a breed that does shed they may still do so a little. Depends on how much of the poodle gene is in them I guess.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    It would be nice to have more than one pet option in homes, you buy one or the other. I personally do not want a squirrel in a tree as a pet in Toronto or some pig running around the house in San Francisco.

DEey9Ea.jpg

AF9kY40.jpg

WKbkH6x.jpg

WAUtYEj.png
  • Options
    stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I agree with chihuahua!
  • Options
    Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Lenabee wrote: »
    I'd love to have rabbits or chinchillas (I have bunnies at home and I'm such a sucker for them) but I also like the idea of what Zoyechka said. A leopard would be wonderful... I'd also be a sucker for a white wolf :)
    I'd love a wolf in the game too. My mom had a wolf/malamute hybrid named Lobo before my sister and I were born.
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player