Options

Did I miss the throwback sale?!

KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
I've been away with work related stuff, but I'm seeing throw back on instagram and forums... did I miss it? =(

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    I've been away with work related stuff, but I'm seeing throw back on instagram and forums... did I miss it? =(

Oh honey...we had a throwback event during the week. It was 5 stars rated gig event, so we had to gain points, pretty much like a weekend event but winning access to palletts with objects from past events.

Screenshot_2016-04-27-14-55-45-1.png

I'm sorry you missed it :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good news, is, they'll be having them again, when other events aren't running. At least according to this. I'm excited for this, I think more than the weekend events right now. I was one box off from so many things I wanted. :) Next time. We'll clean up next time Keem. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Loving that this will become a regular event.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Good news, is, they'll be having them again, when other events aren't running. At least according to this. I'm excited for this, I think more than the weekend events right now. I was one box off from so many things I wanted. :) Next time. We'll clean up next time Keem. ;)

Omg!! That's amazing! ! I felt so bad and now I feel good again! Consistent chances at the ones that got away?! That's better then any odds I had with guys <3
    Thank you, glu!

And thank you, koko! With your advice, one week of no play and the merman didn't divorce me!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    No worries, they will occur more often! One a week would be great, hahah!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

I hope so because I wasn't all that happy with only 4 tries. I would have spent some K Stars on those boxes for a few extras. *blush*
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!