Options

Pet Protector Event?

ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
Does anybody know what this gig is?

I just got a call from Simon, basically the whole 'It's time' scheme, telling me to go there. Now I was about to start a new gig anyway so I accepted it without reading -- all I caught was the name, and that it was a 6hour gig. Because of this, I assumed it was event-related.
The confusing thing is that I didn't remember hearing about this before, and there's no mention of it anywhere. I don't know where to go, and I'm starting to go a little coocoo!

I was hoping any of you guys might recognize this, or know what's going on! And sorry if it turns out the answer was already out there and I missed it.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree 6 hours sounds like an event gig. Maybe you had an old one hanging around. But here's what you have to do. Travel the KKH Universe, checking each location for your ready and waiting gig. It's the same process as when you left your date somewhere and can't find him. Systematicall hit each location, and you'll eventually find your gig. Sorry I can't help more. If it's called pet protection though, it sounds like it could be a charity thing. My first stop would be the Gansevoort in Tribeca. If it's not there, then it's liable to be anywhere. It could be a photoshoot for a dog charity, it could be a filmed commercial, it could be any 'charity' event for pets. And, just do the location search. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Thanks for answering! I ended up finding it (I thought I'd checked all locations, but apparently missed going to NY, so I didn't run into it until after I'd given up and posted this) while this thread was waiting approval. Felt pretty dumb having solved the issue and still waiting for the thread to show up.

I still don't know where it came from, but it seems Simon just called it Pet Protector, when no other mention of it called it that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glad you got it, and Welcome. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary