Options

Help! Maria won't call me :(

hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
Hi,

I did the task where I had to pick a job from either Simon or Maria (one was Florence, one was Tokyo? I think). I chose Simon, then Maria called and said she wasn't sure if she could work with me anymore. Then Kim K called and I did the mission with her, to which my understanding is that after that Maria/Simon is supposed to call and say that they're choosing to stay working with you.

But Maria never called. Right after the mission finished I exited the venue (I assume this normally kickstarts Maria/Simon calling, but my game crashed before I could see if she was calling). And I still haven't received a call or any information from her, and it's been about 10 days

I'm not getting any new jobs at the moment from either Simon and definitely not Maria, I'm only level 20 so I know there is lots more story.

How can I fix Maria not calling me with any jobs after choosing to go with Simon? I completed the extra mission and it still did nothing :(

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. Do you have any open tasks? If so complete them and see if Simon calls. Lately Maria's calls (since that storyline ended) have only been to tell me about a sale on a Luxe item. But if you've finished all tasks and Simon doesn't call, the first thing you should do is make a sweep of all the KK:H Locations. Go into all the venues to see if there is an outstanding job that simply didn't show in your tasks. If you find no outstanding gigs, then you shouls submit a ticket to customer care.

You can also check the site's FAQs for their page on "Simon and Maria Stopped Calling"

Why is Simon/Maria no longer calling?

Simon/Maria may stop calling if he/she has already assigned you a non-quest-related project. You should have a project listed in your To-Do List (check mark icon in the bottom right), and there should be an open studio location waiting for you.

If you are still not receiving calls, please check that:

You have updated to the latest version
    You are not at the maximum level

If you are at the maximum level, you may have finished all the available quests. With every update, more levels are added, which will trigger more quests.

I hope you find an undone gig, but otherwise Customer Care is the way to go. Sorry you're experiencing this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary