Options

Friends hate me after doing reality show :'(

deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
Every time I invite a bunch of friends over to do a reality show at my house, one of them ends up calling me saying I ruined the project and they're never working with me again. Which is really weird, because I know I keep getting 5 stars on them (I have the streak, I checked). This is like the 5th contact thats called me, and it used to be only the low level ones with no prior relationship that would do this, but on this one I had around 100 points of relationship and they called to blacklist me. How can I stop them from hating me???
GC: deirdre98

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's a bug, it will be fixed in the next update. Meanwhile, try as much to use NPCs.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205032-v5-Update-Bugs-Android-Crashes-Throwback-event-bugs&p=449601&viewfull=1#post449601
    PM to add
  • Options
    OuzaruOuzaru Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, I have the same problem and I've lost 3/4 of all my friends (added via FB and GC). Will I get them all back after an update? I play on latest iOS, iPhone 6s.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    We're waiting to find out. THey have said this should be fixed in the next update, so personally, I'm waiting to see before I go charming people to make up.

(I'm deleting your other post, your issue wasn't clear and I gave advice that wasn't applicable after this new info.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary