Options

Writer's Conference. Who should I choose???

Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm playing Writer's Conference in Las Vegas now. There are 2 guys showing up and ask to write my self-book. One is David Hines with some bestselling books and requires $500 paid upfront. Another is Ron Factor, he appears non-experienced, I guess and doesn't ask for money upfront.
Well, $500 is not a matter though.
Who did you choose? And how it affects your fans or anything else?
Thanks you guys in advance.
KKH iOS player
Level: 42
A+++ Lister

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm actually doing the Writer's Conference right now and I chose Ron Factor because I didn't see the other guy. I finished the Writer's Conference and then Ron called and asked which of the two I wanted to focus my book on Happiness or Success. I chose happiness. Now I have to wait five hours for the Fun Help goal so my decision hasn't effected my fans yet. But if I were you I would go with the experienced guy to be on the safe side.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's really hard to choose, there is no set way to figure it out. But, there are some clues, some times. Big help right? :) Anyway first piece of advice, if it involves Kim...you should cough it up or your not deemed 'her bestie after all' or a strain on the relationship. Sometimes theres a bigger reward for choosing right, sometimes there isn't. Sometimes you have to do actual math, and sometimes you end up with a Thanks.

I think a lot of us have been putting that off, because in the past we've found that there is no extra anything at the end, because it's a vip weekend. And we've found it's more profitable to do smaller gigs, to earn more stars. You can always look around in the Party thread, there are always tips in there to make the weekend smoother.

On any other weekend, when the prizes are based on work instead of spending stars, then yes. You want to do the event tasks because they give bonus event points, if nothing else then at least at the end. :)

And by all means, any info on what is the better outcome for these tasks would be great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So I finished the second and third parts of the goal and in the end nothing bad happened from me choosing Ron to write the book. He only mentioned that the book wasn't a best seller and that people didn't like his writing style but it I won't know the whole outcome of the whole goal until 4:00 in the morning, but I five-starred all of the goals so it shouldn't be too bad.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    It's really hard to choose, there is no set way to figure it out. But, there are some clues, some times. Big help right? :) Anyway first piece of advice, if it involves Kim...you should cough it up or your not deemed 'her bestie after all' or a strain on the relationship. Sometimes theres a bigger reward for choosing right, sometimes there isn't. Sometimes you have to do actual math, and sometimes you end up with a Thanks.

I think a lot of us have been putting that off, because in the past we've found that there is no extra anything at the end, because it's a vip weekend. And we've found it's more profitable to do smaller gigs, to earn more stars. You can always look around in the Party thread, there are always tips in there to make the weekend smoother.

On any other weekend, when the prizes are based on work instead of spending stars, then yes. You want to do the event tasks because they give bonus event points, if nothing else then at least at the end. :)

And by all means, any info on what is the better outcome for these tasks would be great.

Yeah. We won't find out anything till the end right. I guess one of the best parts about this game is that sometimes there are options with different outcomes. While, sometimes no matter what we do, it's still the same in the end (i.e, fighting over a reservation with Chad Dylan and his girlfriend)
    And I'm focusing on the weekend event so I just leave long-hour goal off. I didn't choose anyone though, but at the end, Ron called me. Will try to give more info ASAP :d
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So I finished the second and third parts of the goal and in the end nothing bad happened from me choosing Ron to write the book. He only mentioned that the book wasn't a best seller and that people didn't like his writing style but it I won't know the whole outcome of the whole goal until 4:00 in the morning, but I five-starred all of the goals so it shouldn't be too bad.

It's weird that you only saw Ron. Anw, I didn't choose but Ron called me at the end. Maybe it's already set up. Wish I was able to read your reply sooner so we could see the difference :P
    Thank you!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    Everything's good! Ray Powers reported my book launch was a success and I gained 1.5 million fans. I'm guessing that if I choose the other guy then I would have gotten more fans. Who knows?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    That's good hear. Maybe someone with different choice will let us know :P.
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've completed all 3 weekend event gigs on my 2 games. There were differences of the outcomes based on the answers that I've chosen.

On my first game I chose to pay the author on left side for $300. I got paid $500 on the last gig and the book was a best seller. At the end when I completed the last gig, I got rewarded with 3 kstars.

Now on my second game, I chose the author on the right side and the author didn't charge my doll for his services. The final outcome was that nobody liked his writing style and my doll's book didn't sell out. At the end, I got rewarded with 2 kstars.

So the correct answer is...chose the author on the right side just by getting the extra rewards.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    So, I guess by choosing the left one, your doll's book becomes best seller along with increasing in fans. Am I right?
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister