Options

So Chic London quest start?

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
Hey, friends! :)

Would any of you happen to remember the direct storyline that led you to So Chic London, and if so, what is it? I have been chasing SCL for what feels like forever.

I'm level 23 and at any given time, I have between 2-3 storylines active, not including weekends when weekend events are thrown into the mix, as well.

So do any of you happen to remember anything leading up to SCL?

Currently, I've recently finished the fashion shows with Justina Leto and Karl. I just opened the fashion district in the Mall of Dubai with Kim, and I got a call from a Chloe (Jean Adrien's friend) to star in her upcoming film.

Can anyone tell me if I'm at least close?
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Lants!

We were talking about a similar situation on this [thread=205601]thread[/thread] earlier, Koko described really well how that works!

Hope you get there soon, cause you'll be able to make rivers of K-stars at VIPs events with it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm currently doing the storyline quests about SCL on my new game as well. It took forever but my doll finally unlocked SCL.:)

I've noticed that I haven't had that much time to complete these storyline gigs because of the weekly throwback events.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thank you, both!!

Carol, what storylines do you remember doing before finally getting to the SCL ones?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lance, I'm sorry but I honestly cannot remember :( since on my new game my doll has lots of pending goals that aren't even done yet. I think that getting the storylines would be depending on what quests that you've already completed on your game.

But what I can tell you is this. When you get a phone call from the real estate agent about taking So Chic internationally, then that's the SCL story lines.:D

P.S. Remember to keep those keywords in mind. Don't worry. You'll get the SCL storylines in no time.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Lance, I'm sorry but I honestly cannot remember :( since on my new game my doll has lots of pending goals that aren't even done yet. I think that getting the storylines would be depending on what questa that you've completed on your game.

But what I can tell you is this. When you get a phone call from the real estate agent about taking So Chic internationally, then that's the SCL story lines.:D

P.S. Remember to keep those keywords in mind. Don't worry. You'll get the SCL storylines in no time.:)

Thank you so very much! I'm trying to make it there before the next 5-star event weekend! :)
    Daily iOS KKH player