Options

A New Week Begins...Think we'll have 3 for 3 ..er.. 4 for 4 throwback Event?

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I really liked styling my doll for this event! Here are my winning outfits:

image_zpsgs7zvqpf.jpeg

image_zpslgx32uig.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

Hi, this is about crashing, but freezing and crashing go hand in hand. I got it in the FAQ pages.
    How do I prevent crashing on my Apple device?

The two most important performance parameters for any game are system resources and quality of connection.

Most games tend to be resource-hungry and can crash without enough memory or CPU time. It's best to let the game run exclusively.

For devices running on iOS 7 or higher:

Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background, then swipe the upwards with your finger to clear it from memory. You can repeat this action for all other apps you would like to close.

For devices running on previous iOS versions:

Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background, then touch one of them and hold your finger down until you see a red minus sign, touch the sign to terminate the app. You can terminate most apps on this screen to free up memory. Tap on the home button to return then try to launch the game now. Most users report this works for them. if it does not work for you right away, turn off your device completely then turn it back on and try again.

Another factor that may affect game stability is the quality of the Internet connection. For best results, use a reliable WiFi connection rather than a network connection (eg. 3G, 4G), which can vary in strength depending on traffic in the area. Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength but may not reflect actual throughput.

Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (eg. there are many users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video).

There are free bandwidth test apps you can run to check your total throughput. You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

One thing definitely to avoid is powering the device off, or removing the battery while the program is running.

If none of this helps, I would go to the FAQ pages I just linked, and on the top right is a contact us button. I would use that to submit a ticket.

And then, I'd take my device over to my computer, and contact Apple Support through IMChat. They are wonderful, and they'll help you solve it, or give you info that might help in fixing this. Good luck.

And, if you have your Hollywood ID Number (I frequently tell everyone to copy and save their Hollywood ID#.) it will help them address the problem.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I enter the outfit until I win, I'm so stubborn. Only after I win, I change my outfit. I do love dressing my doll.

I'm stubborn with my looks too, in my head I keep thinking there's no way someone beat this lol
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I really liked styling my doll for this event! Here are my winning outfits:

image_zpsgs7zvqpf.jpeg

image_zpslgx32uig.jpeg

your looks are too gorgeous, I'm sensing a red carpet glamour theme going on -I love it and my doll is jealous!
  • Options
    Linda, I love your looks. The bottom right, the gorgeous holiday Red Dress.....I will have that one day. lol. Gorgeous looks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax's red carpet looks

KWd2fyP.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    I've been dressing in my best ever looks, and I'm like Nai....I wear it till I win,then I change. Unless I'm crazy and grinding I spend a lot of time in the wardrobe changing accessories, clothes, hair. It's what makes this game so inviting. I get sidetracked in the closet all the time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Happy Tuesday, dolls o/

My device is blessed. The only 2 glitches I have ever had has been during the Krossover event and my husband not paying for dates (this is broken again since 5.0)

I would love to have the glitch you dolls are experiencing. I haven't been able to open a single box yet. I'm sitting at 32/60 hoping my pets are going to be kind for bonus event points
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi, this is about crashing, but freezing and crashing go hand in hand. I got it in the FAQ pages.
    How do I prevent crashing on my Apple device?

The two most important performance parameters for any game are system resources and quality of connection.

Most games tend to be resource-hungry and can crash without enough memory or CPU time. It's best to let the game run exclusively.

For devices running on iOS 7 or higher:

Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background, then swipe the upwards with your finger to clear it from memory. You can repeat this action for all other apps you would like to close.

For devices running on previous iOS versions:

Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background, then touch one of them and hold your finger down until you see a red minus sign, touch the sign to terminate the app. You can terminate most apps on this screen to free up memory. Tap on the home button to return then try to launch the game now. Most users report this works for them. if it does not work for you right away, turn off your device completely then turn it back on and try again.

Another factor that may affect game stability is the quality of the Internet connection. For best results, use a reliable WiFi connection rather than a network connection (eg. 3G, 4G), which can vary in strength depending on traffic in the area. Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength but may not reflect actual throughput.

Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (eg. there are many users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video).

There are free bandwidth test apps you can run to check your total throughput. You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

One thing definitely to avoid is powering the device off, or removing the battery while the program is running.

If none of this helps, I would go to the FAQ pages I just linked, and on the top right is a contact us button. I would use that to submit a ticket.

And then, I'd take my device over to my computer, and contact Apple Support through IMChat. They are wonderful, and they'll help you solve it, or give you info that might help in fixing this. Good luck.

And, if you have your Hollywood ID Number (I frequently tell everyone to copy and save their Hollywood ID#.) it will help them address the problem.

Just a note (interesting): Since I posted similar complaints about my iOS last week in the FAQ and Support section of the forum, the next day all was working well again, which was such a relief and I could just relax and play happily again. Friday the game got a little weird again, but just for a short bit, and the rest of the time, including the all-important event, things went pretty well. But today the game suddenly got black screen again, and crashed again....I'm bummed, but figure the probs may have started once more due to some unknown problem within the setup of our Show Your Style event that began this morning. I'm hoping this will be resolved as soon as possible. I also find, here and there, that Glu does in fact read our forum threads and tries to rectify problems pretty quickly more often than not. They do want us to have a good time, and reading and taking note of what we say is proof positive of that, that's for sure. And they deserve all the credit and thanks for that.
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday, dolls o/

My device is blessed. The only 2 glitches I have ever had has been during the Krossover event and my husband not paying for dates (this is broken again since 5.0)

I would love to have the glitch you dolls are experiencing. I haven't been able to open a single box yet. I'm sitting at 32/60 hoping my pets are going to be kind for bonus event points

I had no idea that our husbands not paying again was a glitch, so this is good info, thank you. C'mon, cheapskates, cough up some date kash! And some more gifts for us--your wives/husbands/SO's--would be a very nice idea indeed.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-23-21_zpsdfpf2yzl.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Scratch what I said.

I cheated, and got what I deserve. 30 energy, ugly tan ruffle blouse (45 kstars to buy), kash and kash.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The event was okay I guess... Here are my 4 giftboxes:
    image_zps9ph0ibnv.jpeg

image_zpsezdznph6.jpeg

image_zpswfex3oiw.jpeg

image_zpsvs7is2o4.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I got the glich again too. Just like last voting event :)

Box 1:
    JLcTlPc.jpg

Box 2:
    xm9mFnV.jpg

Box 3:
    oeoHr0c.jpg

Box 4:
    VkjCACj.jpg

I really like voting events and I'm not upset at all with my boxes. Super fun :D
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I am thankful for the event. It was my first voting event. It was different, but the rewards were free and it was something to do. Thanks, Glu!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My winning looks:
    8DNzCGi.jpg

Never changed my hair. Still to obsessed.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I had no idea that our husbands not paying again was a glitch, so this is good info, thank you. C'mon, cheapskates, cough up some date kash! And some more gifts for us--your wives/husbands/SO's--would be a very nice idea indeed.

I would be happy even if the spouse was a better tap spot. It's every 24h for a spouse, that is a constant drain on our hard struttin dolls, and 4h for the one time buy pets.

Dear merman -

Please give me more mertreasure.
    Over the year we've been together, you have cost more then all my homes and vehicles combined.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    loving this glitch lol almost to my 4th box and I literally started 5 hours ago... barely be on my 1st box if it weren't for the glitch!

Sure the prizes aren't great but free things for little to no work? I'm game! I'm wondering what's everyone's outfit selection method is like, do you repeat winning looks or do you experiment and test new things out?

I think that I did a little bit of both lol

I wasn't sure since the glitches confused me because of the immediate results so I've changed my dolls outfits several times.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey if you're not too busy we can be friends on Britney's game that will come out this week! No platform division there!

I'm so in!
    giphy.gif

I love the looks posted in this thread there's been some strong competition out there this voting event!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Jax's red carpet looks

KWd2fyP.jpg

I love too look at all those tuxes, I just don't have it the silver one. Are those pants from the Halloween's officer?

Yay Lucy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I don't know where else to turn to for this because even customer care couldn't help. HOW DO YOU FILM IN YOUR HOUSES?! I did the gigs by Simon and then that was it. The weekend where we only got event points for reality show gigs, I couldn't do any because I didn't know how to. HELP PLEASE
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I don't know where else to turn to for this because even customer care couldn't help. HOW DO YOU FILM IN YOUR HOUSES?! I did the gigs by Simon and then that was it. The weekend where we only got event points for reality show gigs, I couldn't do any because I didn't know how to. HELP PLEASE

Go to mirimont in hollywood! Your friendly camera guy will be waiting for you!
    Say no thanks to his offers until he requests the home you want to film in!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Jax's red carpet looks

KWd2fyP.jpg

Man Jax is one hot guy!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Go to mirimont in hollywood! Your friendly camera guy will be waiting for you!
    Say no thanks to his offers until he requests the home you want to film in!

OMG thank you! Thank you!!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    No glitch here and omg I've never lost so much! :(

I just now finally opened my first box and got....cash. Need more luck on both sides!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vatsy, you lucky bish! Congrats, great boxes! I got kash, kash, kash & energy.. lol
    Thanks to the glitch I was done in less than 2 hours :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I got not one, but TWO labia blouses. Grrrrr.....
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vatsy, you lucky bish! Congrats, great boxes! I got kash, kash, kash & energy.. lol
    Thanks to the glitch I was done in less than 2 hours :)

That's a punishment for you being MIA these days, ok that's my way to say 'miss you baby' and thanks! I know next time will get something fab as you are!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I would be happy even if the spouse was a better tap spot. It's every 24h for a spouse, that is a constant drain on our hard struttin dolls, and 4h for the one time buy pets.

Dear merman -

Please give me more mertreasure.
    Over the year we've been together, you have cost more then all my homes and vehicles combined.

Mertreasure! Gold coins and jewels! Doubloons and gold and silver bars from sunken ships! Precious Spanish, French, British, and Dutch. Pirate chests! He's one of the kings nine sons--a prince, and his father's most favored. With a huge dragon's-horde's worth. Maybe even Aladdin's lamp! Certainly the MerKing wouldn't mind parting with a half dozen brimming chests. For his favorite son and his bride. And two little merbabies. The king would not refuse.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    nice to see everyone's dressing strategies xD I tend to just where what I feel fits the theme and stick with what seems to work, which means no glasses or these boots since all of these looks lost -

50af6870-2164-4511-b9bc-8dd1f65ff66c_zpsrauc0hkp.png

thankfully I was luckier with these two:

cr_zpsyoj0ojtx.pngwn_zps1sf067x5.png

So I'm going to stick with this hair for now. My game just glitched and gave me my win early so I'm going to resubmit the first look sans glasses - I almost swapped out the pants for the white k-brand ones but still believe in the original look mostly as is. Wish me luck!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.