Options

Forget the song.....We LOVE Mondays

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »

Also have any of you gotten this from glu?! I couldn't believe it. Very random too.
    Screenshot_20160524-101906_edit_1464266072948.jpeg

How great is that!! Happy for you!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I didn't get any stars either. They usually do that when you submit a ticket and they can't fix the problem, give you k-stars to make up.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    First time ever that I'm actually willing and have the time to go for the 4th box. I know I can do it!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    How great is that!! Happy for you!!
    Nope that never happened to me before but congrats on receiving 100 kstars as a gift!!!☺

Thank you! :) It was definitely a nice surprise from glu!
    Charli wrote: »
    I didn't get any stars either. They usually do that when you submit a ticket and they can't fix the problem, give you k-stars to make up.

Ohh this very well could be why I got my surprise! I did have a ticket that was never resolved a couple weeks ago. I could see that being the reason! They must be feeling generous! I definitely haven't finished the perks points yet. Still trying to get the beautiful level 15 hair.

Stardust1 wrote: »
    First time ever that I'm actually willing and have the time to go for the 4th box. I know I can do it!

You can do it!! :D

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    I got the mini update. Better start thinking of a thread.

Spoiler for the guys is here!

image_zpsaplefbxt.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    And for the girls!!!

image_zpsmppvpyck.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    And for the girls!!!

image_zpsmppvpyck.jpeg

I can't believe th hair is an earnable item. I'm in love with the giftbox items obviously lol, but the shoes might be THE item for me this weekend.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Spoiler for the guys is here!

image_zpsaplefbxt.jpeg

YES! I was hoping that would be the earnable outfit! Now I don't have to buy stars. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hmmm. Am I the only one not feeling the hair?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Hmmm. Am I the only one not feeling the hair?

Yes me neither. The hair looks a little off to me. The bangs looks too short. I don't think that I will be grinding for the hair.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious fourth box:
    33mwx2h.png

2115ftw.jpg

She won another pair of shoes again.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    And for the girls!!!

image_zpsmppvpyck.jpeg

Omg!! The top is an earned prize?! I was starting to cry thinking I would have to chase it! Thank you, glu!!
  • Options
    And here's Carol Davida fourth box:
    1z1tt2x.png

2w4fh54.jpg

Maybe someday Carolyn Ferocious will win the cat purse since she's obsessed with felines lol

But for now Carol Davida is happy to welcome her new pet inside of her wardrobe. Aww...the cat purse is so adorable.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I barley made it in time to get all four boxes.

This is Neko's first box:

Yc7Uwzsl.jpg

I don't really mind the purse. It's okay I guess.

This is her second box:

2fSKqk4l.jpg

I actually really like this outfit and it goes well with some accessories I have.

This is her third box:

rI4NjGhl.jpg

I really like these shoes, but unfortunately I don't have an outfit to go with them yet.

And this is her last box:

nV7ohXIl.jpg

This is my favorite box of all and I really am happy with my TB boxes this week.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My 4th box was this top:

11aanwz.jpg

I really have such a hard time with those lacy tops
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    I feel ya Zoyechka. The first throwback I was determined to get that last box and grinded right up to 4 minutes before the event expired and I got the green boa �� needless to say I was NOT too happy
    SugarK, that sounds like a blessing to me. At least it's one less green boa appearing on any TB box lol. But yeah, the pain is definitely real. It's like the ultimate definition of 'wasted effort'. I had better earlier boxes so I naturally expected the last box would have something "more". SMH.
    DOLL, you sound like me. I have almost all my screenshots, and it was like trick or treating all day, and walking away with raisins. Another pair of pink earrings, when the wardrobe is seriously lacking in pink stuff to wear them with. BUT....whatever junk I get this week....is junk I won't get next time. You'd think with 3 dolls, I'd get a lot of good things. Um, no. Junk. I'll go gather my screen shots. I only forgot 2 out of the 12 I think. Here's the Phone's game Z in reverse order:

I think Z did the best out of the bunch. THose 4 don't look bad, but when you see the rest of my stuff....oy vey.

It's like I got all the usual stuff I get in the giftbox, when I don't get the good stuff......but, it won't be showing up in future boxes. So....for that, and bottom line....for free stuff in a midweek I'm happy. :) And, each doll did get one dress I think,

Lmao, that raisin analogy is hilarious! But I agree, you just gotta look at the bright side of things and be content that it's at least one less blah item that won't show up again ever. But there's no rhyme or reason, though. It doesn't tell you if the better boxes are first middle or last. It's so random AND....you can't even buy another box to feed your fix. It's total KKH crack is what it is lol.

Btw, I took out all the pics in my reply coz it's says there's too many pics that my post won't go through sorry. You know I love ur pics, guuuurl.
    unique123 wrote: »
    Yes Zoyechka that is an awful feeling when you're working hard and excited for that last box to just get something not exciting. But so happy we keep having these throwbacks so we will get more chances! I was super happy with my palettes this week!!

Can never go wrong with chunky gold jewelry.
    This was my favorite :)

I normally get accessories so getting three dresses was all too perfect this week!
    koko with all of your accessories your dress week has to be coming!

Also have any of you gotten this from glu?! I couldn't believe it. Very random too.
    It's been a good week for me in KKH land! hope you all are ready for the weekend!!

Guuuurl...your palettes are all envy inducing. And you are right this was a great week for you. Hope your lucky streak continues all this weekend! Everything is FLAWLESS and you winning the So Glam dress AND a sh*tload of Kstars makes me jelly... But I'm still happy for ya! :)
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    SugarK, that sounds like a blessing to me. At least it's one less green boa appearing on any TB box lol. But yeah, the pain is definitely real. It's like the ultimate definition of 'wasted effort'. I had better earlier boxes so I naturally expected the last box would have something "more". SMH

Haha! You're right, at least I will never see that hideous thing again and make way for much better items to come! I was just annoyed at the time and cursed a blue streak for nearly killing myself grinding only to get that ugly thing :p I have to admit, my pallets got a lot better in the next events so yaaaay!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Plus SugarK, next time we have a 'Dress as badly as you can' forum fun event, you can grab that boa, team it with some rididulous top and the funkiest hair you can find. TBH, last time we had one I went looking for that boa. I was sure I had it somewhere. But no, so I had to funk it up in other ways. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Bleh still no option buy extra boxes.
    And by extra boxes I don't mean the whole thing. Limit it to two like the daily boxes.

Don't know what's the issue with implementing this.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    And of course you would have to pay premium price to open them like before aka 60 stars.
  • Options
    Plus SugarK, next time we have a 'Dress as badly as you can' forum fun event, you can grab that boa, team it with some rididulous top and the funkiest hair you can find. TBH, last time we had one I went looking for that boa. I was sure I had it somewhere. But no, so I had to funk it up in other ways. :)

That's a great idea, Koko! I'll keep my eyes open for that "worst outfit" event ;)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    That's a great idea, Koko! I'll keep my eyes open for that "worst outfit" event ;)

I remember when I first joined the forums, there was this tacky contest lol. I'll go and find it.

Here it is.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127102-Tackiest-Outfit-Contest&p=277330&viewfull=1#post277330
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lmao, omg Nai that's awesome!! I love all the fun threads in this forum :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I remember when I first joined the forums, there was this tacky contest lol. I'll go and find it.

Here it is.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127102-Tackiest-Outfit-Contest&p=277330&viewfull=1#post277330