Options

Attack of the clones!

YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
I thought it'd be nice to take my wife out for a date in Kikladhes yesterday. After all, a weekend filled with grinding for the earnables leaves less time for dates... So you can imagine how surprised I was when I invited her to the date and she seemed to have been cloned over the weekend! Two exact copies on one date. How about that for KKH being more inclusive towards non-traditional household? ;)
Unfortunately though, they didn't pay for the date and there was just one kiss action available...
Anyone else has had this?
Schermafbeelding_2016_05_30_om_13_35_52.png
iOS | Level 73 | A+++

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. This is a new one. Is it just in that location, or is she acting more like a shadow than a clone, following you everywhere? I will try a date there and see what happens. also can you post your:h

Platform/ OS Version/ Device / level/. Gender in game

all I can say till I try one myself..it is the Gemini cycle, and that's twins, so......... ;). I hope you weren't stuck with her bill too.m

Welcome to the forum......both of you. Oh, is. Your wife an NPC or a real player?

AND; When you called her for the date, did they both appear before you took the date? Or did Clonaid show up after you started the date from the drop down?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Hi!

So far, she's only showed up in Kikladhes. I've gone on other dates today and it was just the original wife.
    Playing on iPhone iOS 9.3.2 and most recent version of KKH. I'm female in the game, on level 42, #1 in both fans and couples. My wife is an NPC. Her clone only showed up after I've started the date from the drop down.

Actually went back to Kikladhes for another date just now and the clone didn't show up. There were other NPCs as background fillers there, though. Maybe that's the key? She double dutied it as date and filler?
    IMG_0893_1.png
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I've never seen this before BUT I once invited my spouse on a date and instead, my own clone showed up... So my doll went on a date with herself lol. Unfortunaltely it didn't count towards any relationship :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LOL :D

BYMvMrU.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh my goodness what a weird and creepy glitch lol! :D

I guess that my doll should avoid having dates at that club with her hubby then hahaha

Thanks for the heads up!!!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ok, hang on guys, with 2 different platforms.....I call Glitch. I'm moving this over to the Support thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. Glu is looking into this. I haven't had a date yet, but I will try to remember to have it there in TwinCity......otherwise known as Kikladhes, Mykonis.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary