Options

HELP! Cant send in-game ticket to glu

niicoleeexniicoleeex Registered Users 4 Posts
Serval weeks ago, i send an in-game ticket to glu regarding some questions with my game. i got back a reply and wanted to check it out but once i go to the help section and went in to press "glu support' button and then press the convo thing it crashes. not only my game crashes my phone as well. it said some like "unfortunately, kim kardashian hollywood has stopped working." when it said that i cant even shut down my phone. the only way to restart is to take out my battery and on it again. it has been very long. i thought after an update it will be fixed but it has not been fixed. is there a way to get it worked again :(((( im on android device btw

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    ok, You can send in a ticket by going to the FAQ pages and use the Contact Us link on the right, under the page heading. Good luck and I hope they can help. In your game can you get as far as the page with 'copy your hollywood ID #? ' Or, if you have it stored for safekeeping grab it, and include that number in your ticket to Customer Care. If you can get that number it's going to help a lot, it's like the keys to your house game wise. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary