Options

Mell's First Birthday Party!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hello my dear forum friends!

Today on June 3 a year ago V&B were blessed with this beautiful purple eyed little girl called Mellanie.

So for this special occasion I invite everyone to join our celebration!

NLxErrL.jpg

Vats' father, mother and sister came to celebrate Mell's first year along with Bort and Vats.

We'll have food, music and a playground!

So bring your babies to celebrate too, on Sunday I will gather all the babies and make a cute collage with all attendees!

If you don't have a baby yet, come anyway we will need lots of babysitting.

Dress Code: Comfortable clothes for parents and please don't use the same look of the birthday girl on your babies.

Let the party begin!

Special thanks to Koko for helping me with Vats' mom and sis!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Aww happy 1st birthday, little Mellanie! The birthday girl is too sweet <3<3

36E2A4E8-1BAE-47B8-9158-700652A1CCA5_zpshtqb4s7g.jpg

So nice to meet your family, Vats!

Madison brought Darcey and Theo along to the party, they're excited! She can't hold both her babies at once! If only one baby can fit in the pic, she chooses her daughter lol I know you shouldn't have favourites, but she likes Darcey the most hahaha

BE927162-F7ED-4919-B678-035B9AD76862_zpsw0yvhzcg.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Happy Birthday Little Mellanie. Apple and SamiJ arrived, Sami couldn't wait to start playing with the other babies.

484E9F80-1004-40E2-8EAB-110A10498D7C_zpsrrfs5tye.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Xime loves the dress code and tried to follow but now is feeling a little underdress lol. But she's thinking...ugh! I'll just enjoy the children that much more! ;). She brought a little gift for Mellanie.

Screenshot_2016-06-03-14-49-47-1.png

And here's the adorable Ian with Daddy Garrett. G decided the beard was not in his little boy's best interest so, is gone for now but it will come back lol.

KKH_Screenshot_1464977313631.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLANIE
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Thanks Amy for the gifts! Madison is always so hot that it's hard to remember that she is a mother of two! Don't worry both will be included uncle Vatsy doesn't leave anyone behind!

It's lovely to have the presence of AppleP and SamiJ here Koko! Look what I brought to her and the others to have fun:

M8e4qBU.gif

Dancing Pikachu! It's a PokéParty!

Oh Stardust, judging by the size of the bag I wouldn't say it's a little gift! Xime is great with the new hair and don't worry about the clothes at the end of the day she will thank the heavens for having made that choice lol

Thanks for coming girls!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MELLANIE <3

XWVXv4F.jpg

P.S Uncle Jax is coming soon
    PM to add
  • Options
    glitterponies2_zps40291190.gif
    Every Baby needs her own Stable of Glitter Ponies. (Be careful, they poo rainbow glitter, keep them away from the swimming pool)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Mell! Here is Dommelfei and her son Luke. She recently separated from her husband and wasn't sure if she should join the party since she is new in town and a bit shy. KKH_Screenshot_1464980472359_zpsdosb6ter.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Happy birthday, Mell! She's beautiful, Vats!

7DLml2hl.jpg

I left my merson with his daddy at home. He was a little crabby this morning.
  • Options
    Ok let's start serving the food with the sweet taste of brigadeiros and juice to stay healthy!
    v9VmQQ6.jpg
    JU34Vfx.jpg

Stardust, thanks for add G, little Ian looks every day more with his father!

Xan is enchanting Nai! I loved the hair ornament, please bring Jax there's 7 children here now, it isn't going to be easy to watch them alone!

Koko thanks for the ponies they are soooooooooo cute ... As long they stay away from the pool lol

Please don't be shy Rumpeltilzchen, we love that more people join us, Dommelfei and Luke are very welcome! Is it my impression or they are wearing pajamas? Should I prepare the guest room?

Keem thank you! I'm glad you brought your little mermaid she will love the kid's b a lls pool, I hope that your merson can show up in the next! Little crabby that's a good one :o!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yaaayyy!!! Brigadeiro...please guys and girls don't ask just eat it lol.

Thanks for inviting us Vats!...yeah little Ian and G are very alike lol. Garrett is just in love with his little boy, he has now a song prepared for the band in honor of his little one <3<3.

Xime is asking what can she do to help with the little cuties, there are a lot of babies and just not many babysitters!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Well since Xime step up...changing diapers that's what we need!

And we need also coxinhas, risoles e croquetes!
    8qLbAA3.jpg

And this thing that I know kids love it!
    1TkCQ8M.jpg

And finally more music!

Hope you guys are having fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Xime received the diaper news lol.

KKH_Screenshot_1464996569162.jpg

But she's ready. So bring on the children. She stole Garrett's diaper bag and has been practicing with baby Ian.

Inside-of-Diaper-Bag.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Birthday Mellanie!!!!

Kiki, Jack and Olivia made some cupcakes for the party!!!

image.jpg1_zpsavulbbpo.jpg

And gifts of course :)

image.jpg2_zps7fpr8vos.jpg

Kiki with Jack ❤️

image.jpg3_zpsgnvvawws.jpg

And with Olivia ❤️ Shame she can't hold both babies together :p

image.jpg4_zpslpdhgtcg.jpg
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Sebastian is here! He's sorry for being late!

L6yVZn.jpg

Happy birthday, Mell!! No kids yet for him, he's enjoying the single life. He chose to wear this shirt so that he can use the other shirt in case the little ones have an accident while he's holding them. Party time!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Hahaha!!! Sebastian will make a good dad one day if he's already learning to be prepared :p
    LantsPance wrote: »

Happy birthday, Mell!! No kids yet for him, he's enjoying the single life. He chose to wear this shirt so that he can use the other shirt in case the little ones have an accident while he's holding them. Party time!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Little Princess Mellanie! Lauren and Michael can't wait to go to their first birthday party ever! I know all the babies will have so much fun playing all the things small children love best, with you and all the dolls' baby dolls. Birthday hugs, little one!

image_zpswuoydlbp.jpeg

image_zpsxy2zmmrf.jpeg

EDIT: Oh noooo! Was I supposed to use the Bev Hills bg?? Vats, please let me know!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So much babies, Jax to the rescue!

PmIcmU4.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLANIE!!!!
    l3V0vjmIfBGSfZYQM.gif

Another babysitter reporting for duty :) The Party looks lovely Vats Wishing baby Mellanie a very Happy Birthday!

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Please don't be shy Rumpeltilzchen, we love that more people join us, Dommelfei and Luke are very welcome! Is it my impression or they are wearing pajamas? Should I prepare the guest room?

Thanks for welcoming us! 😄
    Dommelfei is blushing more than in the Nars ad 'Blush' with Cassio the other day!
    She didn't realize she was wearing pajamas! She is so absent-minded lately - her manager doesn't call her anymore, and she just lost a major movie role to Willow Pape because her head was somewhere else.
    She could go home and change?
    Or should she just own it?
    Android
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Mell! Here is Dommelfei and her son Luke. She recently separated from her husband and wasn't sure if she should join the party since she is new in town and a bit shy. KKH_Screenshot_1464980472359_zpsdosb6ter.jpg

Hi Rumpelstilzchen, Welcome. Your doll and baby look adorable.

Keem......daddy and merson were Crabby? lol. Thanks for my first funny of the morning. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Thanks for welcoming us! 😄
    Dommelfei is blushing more than in the Nars ad 'Blush' with Cassio the other day!
    She didn't realize she was wearing pajamas! She is so absent-minded lately - her manager doesn't call her anymore, and she just lost a major movie role to Willow Pape because her head was somewhere else.
    She could go home and change?
    Or should she just own it?

When I first saw you and Luke all ready for the party, I thought it looked great. So doll, you *already* own it!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy birthday, Mel! xoxo

Kayla and Zayn haven't been out with their dad in soooo long! They're happy to be here.

YkygZT0.png

Oh, and Xime? When you're done over there, we kinda have a situation over here too. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh, and Xime? When you're done over there, we kinda have a situation over here too. :p
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So much babies, Jax to the rescue!
    PmIcmU4.jpg

The hubs is here to help...I'm not scared lol. And he brought some help too

giphy.gif
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Time for the cake!
    SbVHMRj.jpg

And a children's birthday party without Xuxa's hits isn't complete:

Xime's attitude is approved:
    rL7RN3E.gif

Thank you for the gifts Sugar! We hope that one day we can have more poses in the photobooth, including holding two babies at the same time for the parents of two!

Nice to meet Sebastian, Lants! Glad you brought him here, he's a smart guy I see, I'm sure he will get along with everyone here!

You are so sweet isabeau! I'm very honored that you have chosen Mell's party to be the first event that your children attend! Everything right with the background!

Nai and Lenochka thanks for bringing Jax and Kara for babysitting! Lenochka nailed bringing Red to liven up the party, now Jax will suffer with that ponytail ready to be pulled! Ok I'm just jealous!

Rumpeltilzchen sorry that your doll is having a hard time, I hope she can relax at the party! Who never wanted to go to a party wearing pajamas? I totally did!

Bilal my buddy! Kayla and Zayn have grown so much! I mean spiritually of course!

Happy to see everyone here:D!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o896c7khA41qfvh9po1_500.jpg

Thanks for the invite Bort & Vats and Happy Birthday Mellanie! &#55357;&#56469;

Brian couldn't make it - he's been all but made a second home in his office for the past week working on some project - but sends his love. One of the few things Braden gets fussy about is her shoes and she will just pull and pull at the laces until they're off so eventually we just started buying her those ballerina socks and calling it a day and while I don't know if your Mell is the same but I figured she & you might enjoy them anyway

tumblr_o896c7khA41qfvh9po2_r1_540.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Aunt Sassy and little Chanel will arrive in a bit. We are so sorry we are late to all parties lately :( xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    20acrxy.jpg

I'll post my gifts later, I'm running late for a wedding irl lol :rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    That is just THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! :o
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Brian couldn't make it - he's been all but made a second home in his office for the past week working on some project - but sends his love. One of the few things Braden gets fussy about is her shoes and she will just pull and pull at the laces until they're off so eventually we just started buying her those ballerina socks and calling it a day and while I don't know if your Mell is the same but I figured she & you might enjoy them anyway

tumblr_o896c7khA41qfvh9po2_r1_540.jpg
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Happy 1st birthday, Mellanie ! Sorry we are late to the party!

Brought little Chantel and Lawson with me!

PhotoGrid_1465067573212.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    You're welcome Vats :) Hope Mell is enjoying her party, I know my babies are having a blast meeting and playing with all their new friends :)

Hopefully soon the photo booth will allow us to take pics of both our babies, or even have our spouses hold one of the babies to have a true family photo. That'd be awesome :)
    Vats wrote: »
    Thank you for the gifts Sugar! We hope that one day we can have more poses in the photobooth, including holding two babies at the same time for the parents of two!