Options

help, doll! x

kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
So I re-downloaded this game and I'm a little confused. Am I glitching? I have like 3-5 missions lined up, and when I originally downloaded the game Summer 2014 when it came out in Canada, I never had this much lined up. Some are familar to me, and others must be new/apart of the tons of updates. And once I finish one, Simon or Maria call me ASAP. It feels kinda overwhelming cause I don't know where to start, and my goal is to eventually get a baby/lots of kgems to glow up but the storyline/plot is just confusing cause there's so much to do at once.

What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi! Welcome!

Yes that is perfectly normal. The game's story line/goals have developed a whole lot from 2014 to 2016, so you will have a bunch of calls at once, a bunch of goals to do one after another. Take it slow, do the first one on the top of the list if you can't choose. You'll get there eventually.

What level are you at? If you can list out your goals, maybe some of us here can point you to the most important goal to complete first.
    PM to add
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So I re-downloaded this game and I'm a little confused. Am I glitching? I have like 3-5 missions lined up, and when I originally downloaded the game Summer 2014 when it came out in Canada, I never had this much lined up. Some are familar to me, and others must be new/apart of the tons of updates. And once I finish one, Simon or Maria call me ASAP. It feels kinda overwhelming cause I don't know where to start, and my goal is to eventually get a baby/lots of kgems to glow up but the storyline/plot is just confusing cause there's so much to do at once.

What should I do?

This was happening to me for awhile as well, it is definitely very overwhelming! There were times when I constantly had 8-9 events lined up, despite completing multiple a day. Eventually, I just got used to it, and even began to ignore some of these events so I could still do weekend events (reality shows, dates, parties). You can also start ignoring Simon & Maria if you want by choosing not to go to their office until you want another quest, but they will keep calling which can be annoying. I know the many quests is overwhelming, but just try to ignore them (until you want to complete them) as best you can. I'm now level 27, and the amount has significantly decreased!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    This was happening to me for awhile as well, it is definitely very overwhelming! There were times when I constantly had 8-9 events lined up, despite completing multiple a day. Eventually, I just got used to it, and even began to ignore some of these events so I could still do weekend events (reality shows, dates, parties). You can also start ignoring Simon & Maria if you want by choosing not to go to their office until you want another quest, but they will keep calling which can be annoying. I know the many quests is overwhelming, but just try to ignore them (until you want to complete them) as best you can. I'm now level 27, and the amount has significantly decreased!
    Thank you!! I feel like this really helped me BREATHE lmfao, I was so confused cause it was never this overwhelming. Big events, reality TV, like omg. I wanna do that when my character glows up and is like level 30 LOL. It's so challenging trying to balance what to do next. I also want to hit a high dating score to have a baby, etc. But I am going to follow your advice and just take it slow, and start ignoring them. I want to build up my fanbase first
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hi! Welcome!

Yes that is perfectly normal. The game's story line/goals have developed a whole lot from 2014 to 2016, so you will have a bunch of calls at once, a bunch of goals to do one after another. Take it slow, do the first one on the top of the list if you can't choose. You'll get there eventually.

What level are you at? If you can list out your goals, maybe some of us here can point you to the most important goal to complete first.

just finished my bday bash. Level 8 at the moment.
    Australian Trip
    Take Charge!: Go on a date with Daniel in Vegas at Miraggio
    10AX Photography: complete a shoot
    Second Home: buy the house beise kardash in miami
    Having an Episode: film an episode at my house in hollywood
    on the fringe: become a d-list celeb

and simon & maria keep calling me to come to their office but everytime i go, it's a new task. what happened to the good old days when i had 1 mission and had to fight willow LMAO. had to re-download once i saw the new upgraded eyes/mouth, babies, and so much more. love this game!! hope i can get gems so i can get the look i want.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Welcome back to kkh! At level 37, sometimes I still get 5 or 6 jobs lined up! The good news is there is very, very rarely a time limit on doing quests.

Get the Jet. 120 kstars, save up. Saving all that kash in travel it worth it.

Dating is a kash and energy hog. You want an a or b lister hotty for your spouse anyways (they won't be interested until you are on their level or higher status anyways), so I don't recommend dating (unless for quests) as a new player.

Save up your kash for a car - over time the tapping pays off.
    Or
    Save up your kash for Calabasas mansion. This is for events and parties.

Always buy the bare minimum *kash* items to achieve the golden bonus for jobs. This is indicated with a small golden star.

Work shifts give decent starter kash and require less energy to complete then a normal job.
  • Options
    You guys all rock on here, thanks!

My goal is to get my look together (cause I hate not having nice eyes/lips/hair/clothing), then start getting my career & $$ up high. I want a big house, and a baby in the game so bad omg I regret deleting the game years ago the updates are amazing!
  • Options
    Thank you!! I feel like this really helped me BREATHE lmfao, I was so confused cause it was never this overwhelming. Big events, reality TV, like omg. I wanna do that when my character glows up and is like level 30 LOL. It's so challenging trying to balance what to do next. I also want to hit a high dating score to have a baby, etc. But I am going to follow your advice and just take it slow, and start ignoring them. I want to build up my fanbase first

I'm glad I was able to help you feel better about it! I restarted my game a couple months ago, and it is really hard to build everything up again. I do have a few more tips that might help:

1) In terms of the multiple gigs at a time, make sure you ALWAYS have one that you do not have to wait for and can do at any time. For example, if you have 5 gigs on the go, but for every one of them you have a couple hours to go, Simon will call with a filler gig (super annoying). So make sure that you always have one that the timer has stopped on and you can start at anytime (but don't actually start it until you have a second gig ready to go). I hope this makes sense!

2) In terms of building up your wardrobe, I would start buys the glam (star) items first that give you a bonus on professional gigs. Save the love (heart) ones for later. Buy all of the cheap kash ones (even though most are ugly and you'll never wear them) because the stars add up quick with them. Save all of your kstars if you can until a weekend VIP event comes along, that way you get some bonus items!

3) Buy a car as soon as you can! This will save you a lot of $$ throughout the game. Also, buy the private jet for 120 kstars (might take you a little longer, but it is seriously worth it). I can fill up my max energy for so fast now by traveling. Wait to buy the jet until a VIP weekend event, so you're getting some freebie items along with it!

4) Dating takes a lot of money, so it might be worth while to wait until you fulfill some of the other things you want first. It doesn't take that long to get married, but it takes a LOT of dates to be able to have babies. I would recommend saving some cash, and only doing enough dates so that your spouse doesn't break up with you until the dating weekend events. But still, you might want to wait awhile before you focus on this!

If I think of anything else, I will let you know!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    I'm glad I was able to help you feel better about it! I restarted my game a couple months ago, and it is really hard to build everything up again. I do have a few more tips that might help:

1) In terms of the multiple gigs at a time, make sure you ALWAYS have one that you do not have to wait for and can do at any time. For example, if you have 5 gigs on the go, but for every one of them you have a couple hours to go, Simon will call with a filler gig (super annoying). So make sure that you always have one that the timer has stopped on and you can start at anytime (but don't actually start it until you have a second gig ready to go). I hope this makes sense!

2) In terms of building up your wardrobe, I would start buys the glam (star) items first that give you a bonus on professional gigs. Save the love (heart) ones for later. Buy all of the cheap kash ones (even though most are ugly and you'll never wear them) because the stars add up quick with them. Save all of your kstars if you can until a weekend VIP event comes along, that way you get some bonus items!

3) Buy a car as soon as you can! This will save you a lot of $$ throughout the game. Also, buy the private jet for 120 kstars (might take you a little longer, but it is seriously worth it). I can fill up my max energy for so fast now by traveling. Wait to buy the jet until a VIP weekend event, so you're getting some freebie items along with it!

4) Dating takes a lot of money, so it might be worth while to wait until you fulfill some of the other things you want first. It doesn't take that long to get married, but it takes a LOT of dates to be able to have babies. I would recommend saving some cash, and only doing enough dates so that your spouse doesn't break up with you until the dating weekend events. But still, you might want to wait awhile before you focus on this!

If I think of anything else, I will let you know!

Added you on game centre, by the way!

Okay so in summary:
    - Do the ones with a timer aka "Simon will call you in ___ minutes" and keep the freebie ones on the side such as "Do a photoshoot at pop glam"?

- Buy eyes/clothing with my KGems, so it gives bigger bonuses on gigs?

- And question; car or wardrobe first?
  • Options
    Added you on game centre, by the way!

Okay so in summary:
    - Do the ones with a timer aka "Simon will call you in ___ minutes" and keep the freebie ones on the side such as "Do a photoshoot at pop glam"?

- Buy eyes/clothing with my KGems, so it gives bigger bonuses on gigs?

- And question; car or wardrobe first?

There are 2 different kinds of timers: 1) "Simon will call you in ___ hours/minutes." These are the normal ones. Make sure you always have 1 that has counted down to 0 minutes (you can call simon if he hasn't called you if it says "available soon"). That way, simon won't call you with annoying "filler gigs" that aren't any part of a story line. 2) The ones that you have a time limit to finish. They don't do these ones very often anymore (except for dates when your partner calls). Do these asap.

In my experience, spending kstars on clothes does not give you any extra points in terms of a bonus for gigs. Buy the cheaper kash items, I find that these add up much quicker.

I would suggest buying the car first! If you're like me, you'll want to play for longer periods of time, so you'll want to do all of the clickables to refill your energy while doing gigs. Doing this without a car will eat away at your $, the car will definitely save you so much in long-term playing.

Some of this was kind of hard to explain, so let me know if you have any more questions! I accepted your request! xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡