Options

Daily boxes

Sammie.kkhgSammie.kkhg Registered Users 1 Posts
For the last few days I have not received the daily boxes. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again but it didn't work so I don't know what to do?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I looked in FAQ, and it had this:

[h=2]Why do I no longer receive daily gift boxes?[/h] Daily gift boxes are distributed using a timer in the game which works in concert with the device clock. Therefore, extreme changes in device time may negatively affect your game! When you alter the device clock in such a way, it may cause daily gift boxes to no longer be sent. There may not be any way for the developers to fix this issue, so please be advised before tampering with your device clock.

I don't know if this applies to you, but it's all I could find there. :( Maybe someone else with this problem will pop up, or run a search for more on this topic.

You can of course, submit a ticket to Customer Care. Sorry this is happening. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and I know my kids were messing with my phone while I had the game open. I hope I start getting them again, it really sucks
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Oh that stinks Bladeoo. My kid is older, he taught ME how to play the game, any game. lol. But seriously, I would submit a ticket and see what they say. Especially now that the boxes are unlocking new rewards, magazine covers, tops, other items. I hope this can be worked out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Oh that stinks Bladeoo. My kid is older, he taught ME how to play the game, any game. lol. But seriously, I would submit a ticket and see what they say. Especially now that the boxes are unlocking new rewards, magazine covers, tops, other items. I hope this can be worked out.

They said there's nothing they could do on their end and I've asked several times does this mean I'm never getting them again and still no answer to that question. Would be very messed up if I don't receive them anymore BECAUSE of the new perks that come in them. I am so angry, you don't understand.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Maybe it will work itself out, in a little time. But keep those kidlets away from your phone. Think good thoughts. I hope it resolves.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary