Options

Facebook game is not loading

LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
My facebook game is stuck on loading for over 2 hours now and i can't access the game please fix

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, sorry this is happening. Let me ask the obvious....have you tried switching browsers? You should clean your cookies, rebooot, and try a different browser. If that doesn't work, tell me and we'll try to get a definitive answer. If other FB players are having this problem, they'll be posting here, and we'll see what we can figure out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    My Facebook game is also not working. That also goes for others I have spoken with. It had been almost 24 hours.
  • Options
    Ok, sorry this is happening. Let me ask the obvious....have you tried switching browsers? You should clean your cookies, rebooot, and try a different browser. If that doesn't work, tell me and we'll try to get a definitive answer. If other FB players are having this problem, they'll be posting here, and we'll see what we can figure out.

Hello Kokokokonut, done that and more
  • Options
    Ok, Let me see what I can find out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Were you able to find anything out? When i tried to contact someone using the glu telephone support number i was told that the problem was on my end. When i said that others had the same problem i was rudely asked how do i know? When i mentioned that i read it online they still insisted that whomever posted it has the same service provider that i had. And that was the issue. When i said i dont think we are even in the same state. They again told me it was on me it was my computer. To wait, 3.15. and then 20 minutes if i still had the problem to call them back . They couldn't do anything if it was the first time. When I said that i had been having trouble for 24 hours they still said well call back in 20 minutes. Very rude!!!!
  • Options
    EmoFroEmoFro Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've been having the same issue. I've tried switching browsers, clearing cache, restarting my connection, and restarting my computer. Nothing has worked. I'm afraid the issue won't be resolved until the next update. I had a similar problem only a month or so ago, and that was the thing that fixed it.
  • Options
    Well since there was just an update. And according to GLu they have no idea whats wrong they aren't even checking on it. I as were many many others who called given the run around.
  • Options
    EmoFroEmoFro Registered Users 2 Posts
    And that's exactly why I didn't even bother contacting support this time. When this happened the last time, it was almost as if I was talking to a brick wall. As a result, I had to wait weeks until the next update. I was kind of hoping that the last time I just got someone from customer support who was just incompetent, but turns out as you said, this is a trend.
  • Options
    But im sure if we were playing on ios we could get answers alot faster with alot more cooperation.
  • Options
    Aunt JennAunt Jenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    my game isn't loading on facebook either. 2 days now. thanks done all I can to clear cache etc. trying to be patient until this is fixed.
  • Options
    I hope this is sufficient enough to make them do something.
    That means we will be missing this throwback event again.
    I guess they don't have enough users on the Facebook platform as much as others but it can be fixed cos i know this case happened last year and there was a massive complaint on the Facebook page took almost a day but it was fixed.
  • Options
    teenoteeno Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ugh this is happening me too!!! :( I'm really annoyed, I do like playing the game.
    I've cleared cache, cookies etc on 3 different browsers. They've messed something up in the update clearly.

(Side note: I didn't even get the whole mermaid party tasks reported on the game page when it was working either)
  • Options
    Anna94Anna94 Registered Users 1 Posts
    its not working for me either.....its been stuck on the loading bar now for 2 days..
  • Options
    xostara954xoxostara954xo Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Facebook game is also not working. That also goes for others I have spoken with.Check In the Live Chat you will see everyone complaining about it. It had been almost 24 hours and nobody has given us a real answer,why the game won't load .. giving us the run around check your computer clear cache, change browser, its your internet provider. (it's not of these) We all have done this for the last 2 days and nothing seems to work. Plus my PC is brand New. Please can Someone with a brain fixs this Server problem I am thinking your having .. AND STOP TELLING US TO CHECK OUR PCS,CLEAR CACHE,CHANGE BROWSER IT IS NOT THAT!!! PLEASE GET COMPUTER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHO IS NOT READING FROM A SCRIPT TO TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD DO AND TRY TO FIND AN ANSWER. and a solution .
  • Options
    Game is working now only we are a day late to the party
  • Options
    My Facebook game is also not working. That also goes for others I have spoken with.Check In the Live Chat you will see everyone complaining about it. It had been almost 24 hours and nobody has given us a real answer,why the game won't load .. giving us the run around check your computer clear cache, change browser, its your internet provider. (it's not of these) We all have done this for the last 2 days and nothing seems to work. Plus my PC is brand New. Please can Someone with a brain fixs this Server problem I am thinking your having .. AND STOP TELLING US TO CHECK OUR PCS,CLEAR CACHE,CHANGE BROWSER IT IS NOT THAT!!! PLEASE GET COMPUTER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHO IS NOT READING FROM A SCRIPT TO TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD DO AND TRY TO FIND AN ANSWER. and a solution .

You do realize that whether you're talking to Glu Customer care, or referring to my Clear your Cache, change your browser advice (no scripts here, I actually take the time to understand your complaint, see what I can find out, and try to help, so your're not Caps yelling at a robot, but an actual person. ANd.....look through the forum and 90% of the time that advice actually works. If it's not an individual problem but system wide, then you have to wait while Glu addresses the situation.

And your very first post here doesn't ask for advice, but complains about the advice given to other. Or, if it IS Glu Customer Care you're insulting.....you posted in the wrong place. Glu Customer Care is the last stop, and if you've written to them in the same manner, is it any wonder you're not getting the speedy resolution you're looking for? And where is the "live chat'? Who have you complained to there? If you have a live chat link to Glu, please share it, I'm sure we'd all love to have it.

But coming in to a new forum and verbally ripping us a new one says more about you than the issue of your game. &BTW,

Welcome to the forum.
    Welcome.jpg

I'm sure you're a very nice person when you're not forum yelling at strangers who try to help.

Did you even submit a ticket? Who are you trying to yell at, because it's not effective here.

~Someonewithabrain
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am very sorry Facebook players had this issue. Very often the problems with the FB games, are not Glu's fault, but instead the 'mechanics' of Facebook itself often thwart speedy fixes. The Dev team doesn't want glitched games, but they have to adapt to the platform constraints. With Facebook, it's an ever changing platform, as they change or tweak something that's great for Facebook itself, and Glu then has to scramble to acheive what they want, by going around the new developments in FB.

As far as this live chat, I'm pretty good with Google and other search engines, and the only thing I found was a GetHuman Glu Mobile live chat, that says very specifically they are not Glu, but ask them and they'll find out the answer for you. If there is some other Chat function somewhere, please educate me. That would be helpful af. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You do realize that whether you're talking to Glu Customer care, or referring to my Clear your Cache, change your browser advice (no scripts here, I actually take the time to understand your complaint, see what I can find out, and try to help, so your're not Caps yelling at a robot, but an actual person. ANd.....look through the forum and 90% of the time that advice actually works. If it's not an individual problem but system wide, then you have to wait while Glu addresses the situation.

And your very first post here doesn't ask for advice, but complains about the advice given to other. Or, if it IS Glu Customer Care you're insulting.....you posted in the wrong place. Glu Customer Care is the last stop, and if you've written to them in the same manner, is it any wonder you're not getting the speedy resolution you're looking for? And where is the "live chat'? Who have you complained to there? If you have a live chat link to Glu, please share it, I'm sure we'd all love to have it.

But coming in to a new forum and verbally ripping us a new one says more about you than the issue of your game. &BTW,

Welcome to the forum.
    Welcome.jpg

I'm sure you're a very nice person when you're not forum yelling at strangers who try to help.

Did you even submit a ticket? Who are you trying to yell at, because it's not effective here.

~Someonewithabrain

Okay really it was more the annoyance that on yes you were the last place to go. When you send a ticket i dont care how nice you are you get an automated response of we have gotten your ticket because of high volume we will check into it. i know myself for one as well as others have submitted tickets to glu and have gotten nothing resolved. EVER!!!! After 24 hours of the game not loading I Called glu, what is tech support for if not to help. When my emails went unanswered, i found the number and called. I was all but laughed at and told that it was my computer, i had to delete cache, cookies, history...when i said ii wasn't the only one their idea was its your provider. I then said i'm not on the same provider they are. I was told i didn't know what kind of problems others had and to wait 3.5, and then 20 minutes and call back. okay fine i did that because i'm not 10 i dont like being treated like i am. I know when i have a computer issue and when i dont. And um the live chat is on facebook. right next to the game .

And using your words im sure you too are a very nice person who does not yell at people. But i can tell you this i know that person they are just getting their game back after months of being in touch with glu and getting no response and or action. And no its not in the way she was asked . So yes if what was sent yesterday was testy it was because being without a game for more than 2 months and them finally getting it back, not because it was fixed mind you because after so much aggravation she just restarted to have this happen is a bit much . And then being told that oh no your game is fine. Come on now really, can they say what our game is doing ? No all they have is our word, do you think we get off calling and chatting with them because we have nothing else to do? And so we come here the last chance place. And oh look problems that are being solved, and then see that someone has already posted about it...but look the same thing...clear, delete, change browsers. Not everyone plays on the app. Tech support should be aware of that with more than clear ,change, delete....I'm sorry it seems that if you play on facebook and not on the app you are not given the help you need when you need it. I have seen people on instagram get 30 kstars because their event was a day late or didn't show up on time. I know i didn't get half of the north bday party. But i knew it was useless and a waste of time to even ask about it. I would just be told to clear my cache, change my browser. Now im off real life calls.
  • Options
    Hi. I know about Facebook chat, I thought you meant a live chat with someone from Glu. Sorry for that. I have to be honest, the Facebook platform games have always been more problematic. First off, the forum is more of a first chance. :)

There was a problem of FB Games not loading, I relayed it to Glu, and I'm told the issue was resolved at about 9PM last night. Do me a favor, I had a long morning, forget about what everyone said, tell me what your problem is briefly. And, include this info

Platform / OS Version / Level in Game
    Brief Description

If it's a loading issue, an event issue, tell me about it and I'll try and get some help for you.
    But Usually FB issues are corrected with an update, because one on one Facebook support is not as readily available at this time, as the iOS/Android games. When you called glu for tech support, I'm sorry that happened, I don't think they're set up for phone support, whereas Customer Care is pretty much the final word. I know you've probably already explained your issue here, but I'm being very honest, it's hard to read between your frustration, without getting myself worked up as well. So, Post the game info I asked for, along with the problem, I'll make an inquiry if possible.

But just remember whenever you're dealing with someone not face to face, wrong as it may be, if you come off abusive, the majority of the people are going to put that complaint on the bottom of the pile, and deal with it when they get to it. Treat the human who will eventually be reading your ticket with a smidge of respect and you might get better results.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I understand your feelings I hope you understand our feelings of frustration. I can't speak for anyone else on this issue but as of this morning am very close to no longer playing this game. When the loading glitch whatever it is to be called happened I was in the middle of the kim world tour. When it started up again i did part 2 and 3. Yesterday i was on part 4 and about to finish it, when the game froze completely. I kept coming back thinking it had unfroze but it didn't. I tried refreshing the page ,restarting my computer, didn't work. Ieven opened it in a different browser. Nothing worked..It wasn't until late last night that after past time the gig was supposed to end that the game unfroze saying i had finished part 4. So is part 4 it ?Is there anything else because if so i didn't get it. Also by this time most people have this weeks throwback event. I didn't. So do you understand my frustration further. This is not the first time,the loading issue was not the first thing. Its just a lot of things all the time that never get resolved and never get any help for.
  • Options
    Facebook is the most unstable platform for the game, and one on one support is not readily avilable at this time. Issues are brought to their attention, and usually addressed in the next update. My personal suggestion to everyone with ongoing FB problems, has always been urging them to switch to a different platform. Is there a Smartphone? An iPod? Any viable deice you can start over on?

I'm sorry you're having issues. We have a thread specifically for venting and getting things off your chest because in your posts I'm seeing lots of venting, You've been through Customer Care, they couldn't help. A fix was released 9pm Eastern on tuesday night. If you can get into the game I would send an ingame messaging saying "the forum said a fix went out for Facebook Loading problems. It did not fix my game." And then any other info you want to add.

If you can't get into your game, do you have your Hollywood ID # saved somewhere? If you have that, you can submit a ticket to customer care from a link on this page. If you do not have the ID number available, Customer Care cannot look at your game to see what is wrong.

Good luck and I hope your issues are resolved. If you contact Customer Care again, tbh there is currently a bit of a queue for Customer Care, but if you describe your issue in a ticket, your best bet it too keep is short and to the point. I've found it to be more effective. ANd a stupid little tip, end your ticket with a direct question. Psychologically, if you end with a question, that question is usually the first thing in the response. ie: Is there someway for you to go in a look at the game to fix it, or do you have another solution for me? Thanks for your help.

I hope you get resolution. And don't forget the Hookah Den for Venting. You'll find others in the same boat, and it feels good to get things out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary