Options

help!

kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
does dating a dlister impact your fame or anything? will he get more popular? he's the only cute guy in my game so i dated him. everyone else is ugly and has like weird hair or ugly jaws, and im trying to keep him around for awhile so he can wife me up and we can have a baby!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nope it doesnt affect anything about you. His fame may increase, likewise it may decrease, pretty random. So I say go for it! Good luck on your mission!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    No dating a D lister does not impact your fame. No matter how famous you get he will always be a D lister if he is an in game character. If you want to keep him around you will need to go on dates with him often or he may dump you, so maybe at leat every other day. I'm not sure how long you have to date before he proposes, my ex-husband :P asked sometime after we reached 1couple place. To have a baby it's 12000 points you will have to reach in your relationship, which can take some time. Hope this helps, good luck!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    There are a few threads in General Discussion, some people swear their NPC spouses change from C List to B List. and others say no. But the fact is that it does NOT impact your game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary