Options

A tragic thing happened to me

Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
Hello guys, with the advice of an apple employ in Israel I had to restart my phone. It means deleting all of my files and apps & the settings to solve some glitches. My phone was backed up in iTunes, and now when I got everything back after connecting the two a tragic thing happened. I was ranked at #85 on top 100 list, I had 3OO Kim's stars an 6O,OOO Kim's cash and I had full wardrobe gifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm 130 on the list, only 115 stars and 50,00 cash. What should I do?!?!?!?!?! This is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Hello guys, with the advice of an apple employ in Israel I had to restart my phone. It means deleting all of my files and apps & the settings to solve some glitches. My phone was backed up in iTunes, and now when I got everything back after connecting the two a tragic thing happened. I was ranked at #85 on top 100 list, I had 3OO Kim's stars an 6O,OOO Kim's cash and I had full wardrobe gifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm 130 on the list, only 115 stars and 50,00 cash. What should I do?!?!?!?!?! This is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to me like the last you backed it up was a long time ago, when you were ranked 130 and only had 115 k stars. I don't know if there's something you can do about that, you can talk to customer service through the game itself. As for the wardrobe, that might be lost as I don't think they would be able to help with that.

My advice would be to play a bit more and see if doesn't fix itself. When I was transferring my game to my new phone it took a while for everything to appear. I hope everything fixes itself for you too
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

Did you back up your iphone to iTunes right before you deleted everything? If so, have all your other apps and data been restored? If all of your other apps and data have not been properly restored including KKH then this may be an iTunes issue. I would suggest checking the date on the last backup. Like bladeoo said the last backup was most likely the saved file you have now in which I don't know if iTunes can restore all the data you didn't backup. Now if all of your data is restored besides KKH then it may be an issue with Glu and your best bet is to contact customer service. Another possibly is that you may have chosen the wrong backup to restore, so like I said make sure the date for the backup is correct.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE