Options

Fierce Achievement

ba2araba2ara Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to ask about the fierce achievement. It doesn't seem to increase at all and I don't know how it works and how to level it up๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I've read that the Fierce acheivement fills up by tapping the Fashion Icon on catwalks/movie shoots and Money Maker during appearances. Fashion Icon came with the Fashion Comeback, and the Money Maker icon in the Money Comeback. (forgot the actual name of that comeback.) There might be a few others, but they don't come to mind.

Also - Catwalk advances faster (sit down) if you DON'T invite a co-star during Fashion Shows, And be sure and tap Pivot Action. You get Pivot after tapping through smile with eyes, then pose, then focus, and then head tilt.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ba2araba2ara Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks that's very helpful but I have the money maker action and it's still at 0%, I think it's the only the fashion icon action that increases it because that's the only comeback I still didn't do.
    The catwalk achievement is at level 2 but it's not frozen like the other one its increases but it's very slow.
    Thank you again๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Believe me, Fierce isn't broken. It's just very very slow going. Someone contacted Customer Care, and got the reply that it's not broken, or frozen it's a slow moving achievement. You can search in General Discussion if you want, but it's hard to find individual posts. And of course, you always have the option of contacting customer care. Just be prepared for the response the other poster got.

The explanation on the Fierce tab says simply "Looking Good Never Looked So Good" Vague enough? So, it's probably some formula in the game that add ups anything from New Clothes, hair, and all the photo shoots, fashion shows, etc and the different tasks in each of those gigs. If someone has better info..feel free to post it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary