Options

Sparkles

byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
Ok so I will try again on this thread does anyone know how to get sparkles? Like literally sparkle in the game like your doll has glitter on her skin. I have seen a few dolls on instagram that sparkle, doesn't matter what they are wear they sparkle 24/7. Was wondering if glue would add this feature.

Comments

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    It might have been an effect they added to their picture. Also, there are some items in the closet that automatically have that animation on them. I know the large diamond ring does, and there's at least one gown I can think of that has it as well.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    It might have been an effect they added to their picture. Also, there are some items in the closet that automatically have that animation on them. I know the large diamond ring does, and there's at least one gown I can think of that has it as well.

My 2014 Xmas gown is sparkly. Carol has a gown like that too.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Welccome.gifSparkles? I can't get you sparkling in the game, other than to suggest you buy a jet, and a car, and buy a few great pieces that can work with more than one outfit. A favorite top that will go with maybe 2 skirts, some pants.

But I can get you some sparkly here.

Glitter_Pon.gif
    Welcome.jpg

Welcome and have a great time.
    Come to the Event Party Thread in my signature. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary