Options

How many star points (for bonus star) do we get from buying Range Rover or Luxury SUV

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
How many star points (for bonus star) do we get from buying Range Rover or Luxury SUV?? :eek:
✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. There's no listing of how many stars or hearts an item purchase will give you. The end goal is to own them all. I have heard people say "I figured out the Helicopter should earn xxx amount of star points, and I only went up Y number of star points" So, pick the vehicle you want to purchase, and enjoy it. They only recently added the number of celeb perks Star purchases will give you. If someone bought them both and documented how many points they got, we won't get a clear cut answer. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Are those the K$ cars?

If so I remember to get around 200 points for each, more than the K-stars car gave me.

However Koko is right those things change overtime and there aren't 'right' amounts.

When I was new to the game I remember to buy a cheap K$ piece of clothes and get like 20 golden stars/hearts points and nowadays I can buy something for 100 K-stars and get 2 golden stars/hearts points.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!