Options

wedding - the high cost of marriage

kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
so that wedding storyline is so lame. spent all my cash on the **** dress and had 200 remaining, now I need to give this guy 7,500 for the venue in 24hrs before that other couple can? kinda dumb that they'd do that. any ideas on what to do? i don't really wanna buy kash for this also lol, so ive been doing events all day and im at 4.6k atm.

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    so that wedding storyline is so lame. spent all my cash on the **** dress and had 200 remaining, now I need to give this guy 7,500 for the venue in 24hrs before that other couple can? kinda dumb that they'd do that. any ideas on what to do? i don't really wanna buy kash for this also lol, so ive been doing events all day and im at 4.6k atm.

Don't pay, just let the other two get married first. Nothing bad will happen at all. Ikr? It takes forever to get the dress kash, and then that?? It's impossible. And you totally don't have to buy for this. Congratulations!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think you lose some fans but that's about it. I didn't pay the extra to get the venue first. It takes awhile to accumulate money and losing a few fans that I can easily gain back is nothing. Save the cash for clothes or something you actually want :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    This is a fly by Game suggestion aimed at everyone who is paying for travel and doesn't have much game cash: in order to amass wealth in the game you MUST STOP PAYING FOR TRAVEL. Buy the cheapest vehicle you can I think there is one in Miami for 15K $. And buy the Jet for 120Stars (?) Save your stars, buy nothing with stars till you've bought your jet. Eveything else can wait. The sooner you stop paying for airfare and Uber, the sooner you will have the whole playing canvas to travel to in order to fill up on energy and complete gigs faster. Buy the Jet. And till you do, take a good look at the cash flying out of your game everytime you fly. I honestly lost money before the Jet. And when you're not paying for travel, your energy is only limited by your willingness to scrounge the Game Globe for free energy and other loot.

Carry on. :)

Ps - if you like me have no patience, and don't have enough stars, be like me. I bought the 10$ pack of 105 Stars, and added to my 40 or so, I bought the jet. It was so game changing, I bought another star pack for my 2 other games later that day. Killing the ads also keeps you in the zone, and really enriches the playing experience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    UPDATE: I worked my *** off and bought the venue. Just need to decorate then I can marry my ugly husband! I also bought a jet and car like last week, so my funds have been tight, like I get down to like 45 at times lmao. I'm just gonna save then get my venue decorated, then I'll be free of paying for stuff for awhile I hope. Simon & Maria need to stop messaging me every second also, ugh! I JUST WANT A BABY AND SOME PRETTY CLOTHING!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Keep dating your ugly SO. your points will keep going up regardless of being married. I decorated pretty much with the cash items for my weddings. ANd the nice thing....when you get your kids, and dump the guy, when you go to marry the next one...your stuff is still all there, at no additional cost. So, even if you don't decorate much now, you can do the wedding, and then decorate for the next one. Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Save as much money as you can and date like crazy at Oak. I had 100k and did nothing but straight date for a week to get my babies.
  • Options
    yoika21yoika21 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Congratulations...