Options

Question about Cassio?

Babykk22Babykk22 Registered Users 3 Posts
So I just finished the quest where Cassio and my character were at this event party in Italy and then Cassio asked to hook up with her upstairs. My question was if there are anymore quests involving Cassio and if anything else happens between them? I've read different posts with different answers but they're old and there have been a lot of updates since then. Sorry for asking, I'm just a curious person lol.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The chef preparing things 'upstairs in Cassio's private suite is as far as it goes. You see him again, and he flirts but nothing any closer. (You want to know what I think happened?... I think he got all excited thinking about you up in his suite, and just couldn't wait. You know? ;) Since then he just 'flirts because it's expected' but goes no where. I think he's embarrassed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So far I passed the 10AX opening and I believe your talking about the quest with Ram Patel? Mind giving me a hint of how far I'm from the quest?

And your theory is amazing lol, wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.

Sorta disappointed that we aren't getting more storylines and interaction with him, especially after seeing how popular of a character he was and with all the people wanting him to make a return but who knows, lol ;)
  • Options
    I don't have that kind of memory of events in the game. sorry. But you can always find someone willing to discuss gameplay and their own recollections in General Discussion. You asked if there were more interaction with Cassio after the 'private suite' promisses that never come to play. When it happened, couldn't tell you. But I remember that evening and subsequent meetings. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gotcha!

Think I'm just going to keep playing and find out. I'm basically addicted to the game anyways :P
  • Options
    That's great. And who knows, maybe Cassio backed off cause we're married? yeah, that was probably it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary