Options

Please, don't ignore me!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Guys, I REALLY need to know if we still can transfer our Android data to another device. Please, help me!!!

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Guys, I REALLY need to know if we still can transfer our Android data to another device. Please, help me!!!

From Android to Android is a matter following the instructions given by Glu.

In april when I started playing a second game on a new device I configured my Gmail account and when I downloaded the game Garrett (Game #1) was there just as he was on my tablet. So I had to open a second account for gmail and configure it on the phone (second device) to be able to start a second game. (post android ice age)

All this to say I think it is possible to do it, now the thing is sometimes this method makes you lose data. What Glu says is to go on device number one and complete a couple of gigs (unimportat ones like those simon calls you about when there is nothing else to do) and then do the 'transfer'. In that way they are trying to make sure your game is updated in G+, I guess. Since we have been having issues with G+ and the android games are "frozen" this may be a long shot and you could lose data anyways.

What I think is the most logical thing to do is try anyways BUT make sure when you're playing your doll is connected to G+. Go to your contacts in the game and make sure you are logged in.

I think that's the only thing we can do for now. Just take the risk.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You never really know until you try.

I managed to transfer my android game, only after 2 months and with lost data, but I take that over nothing.

Just make extra sure to have your game on your current device all the time, don't delete anything, don't clear any cache and don't sign out of G+.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You never really know until you try.

I managed to transfer my android game, only after 2 months and with lost data, but I take that over nothing.

Just make extra sure to have your game on your current device all the time, don't delete anything, don't clear any cache and don't sign out of G+.

Nai, my phone's wifi "thingy" is dead and I can't play KKH on only cellphone internet (I mean, I am pretty hooked to this game but not to pay the amount of data it will need to fuction) so Xime is having a little vacation time. I want to think she's having a wonderful romantic escapade with Jax. I don't know when I'm going to be able to fix my phone :(

I only tell this here because yesterday I was trying to do a 'transfer' of the game after trying to safe the phone by performing factory reset.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Nai, my phone's wifi "thingy" is dead and I can't play KKH on only cellphone internet (I mean, I am pretty hooked to this game but not to pay the amount of data it will need to fuction) so Xime is having a little vacation time. I want to think she's having a wonderful romantic escapade with Jax. I don't know when I'm going to be able to fix my phone :(

I only tell this here because yesterday I was trying to do a 'transfer' of the game after trying to safe the phone by performing factory reset.

What! Noooo! :( What wifi thingy!

Have you tried purely retrieving the game via G+ on your new device?
    PM to add
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I bought a new android phone earlier this year and I was able to transfer my entire game from my old android. I looked at the posts in support before doing it, on the advice of people here in the forum. It turned out to be very simple. Good luck!
  • Options
    What! Noooo! :( What wifi thingy!

Have you tried purely retrieving the game via G+ on your new device?

Well...I don't have a new device, the freaking phone where Xime lives is freaking new!.

You know? the thingy! lol...the wifi part of the hardware that makes the phone receive internet connection. It just died. Apparently it's a very spread thing on this model of the phone and I have to send it to the Huawei factory for them to give me a new phone or fix this one BUT I bought this phone in december when I went to my home country for the hollidays and I am now in Brazil where the phone has no warranty coverage. So, I don't know what I'm going to do. I could send the phone to Colombia (my home :))
    for my mother to help me with whatever needs to be done but that can only be done through a person (because send it by mail will be expensive) and that person (I already have one friend going to Colombia who would for sure do this for me) is only staying for about 3 weeks, no way this thing will be fixed in that time...so, I'm stuck.

I have 3 possibilities: 1. Take the risk and send the phone not knowing if it will comeback ; 2. Pay for the fixing and that here in Brazil is seriously expensive and unfair because they were the ones doing wrong things with this phone; 3. Wait 'till december to go home and do this thing. But I can't imagine my life without the game for so long. There is Garrett of course but Xime...lol. I can't believe it actually pains me to think I cannot play with her for so long. :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Well...I don't have a new device, the freaking phone where Xime lives is freaking new!.

You know? the thingy! lol...the wifi part of the hardware that makes the phone receive internet connection. It just died. Apparently it's a very spread thing on this model of the phone and I have to send it to the Huawei factory for them to give me a new phone or fix this one BUT I bought this phone in december when I went to my home country for the hollidays and I am now in Brazil where the phone has no warranty coverage. So, I don't know what I'm going to do. I could send the phone to Colombia (my home :))
    for my mother to help me with whatever needs to be done but that can only be done through a person (because send it by mail will be expensive) and that person (I already have one friend going to Colombia who would for sure do this for me) is only staying for about 3 weeks, no way this thing will be fixed in that time...so, I'm stuck.

I have 3 possibilities: 1. Take the risk and send the phone not knowing if it will comeback ; 2. Pay for the fixing and that here in Brazil is seriously expensive and unfair because they were the ones doing wrong things with this phone; 3. Wait 'till december to go home and do this thing. But I can't imagine my life without the game for so long. There is Garrett of course but Xime...lol. I can't believe it actually pains me to think I cannot play with her for so long. :(

Ok this brand annoys me, I've heard a bunch of problems with their phones. Sorry you had to deal with it, and it being a new phone too!

I say take a shot and let your friend bring it back home. Maybe contact the company and get them to rush yours or something and hopefully your friend can bring it back. How come repairing a phone takes more than 3 weeks? Worst case is your mum has to send it back by mail, how much is it? If is cheaper than repairing in Brazil, is more worth it.

Wishing Xime luck, she has suffered much (Facebook) and now this :(
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok this brand annoys me, I've heard a bunch of problems with their phones. Sorry you had to deal with it, and it being a new phone too!

I say take a shot and let your friend bring it back home. Maybe contact the company and get them to rush yours or something and hopefully your friend can bring it back. How come repairing a phone takes more than 3 weeks? Worst case is your mum has to send it back by mail, how much is it? If is cheaper than repairing in Brazil, is more worth it.

Wishing Xime luck, she has suffered much (Facebook) and now this :(

Maybe is cheaper...I'm going to do it! I didn't thought the phones of this brand were like this. Poor Xime, she needs a better life hehe. I just need these events clothes to be horrible (for me, I really hope they are wonderful for everybody else)l ol, because if not then I will be suffering.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!