Options

No Daily Giftbox

JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
Is anyone else not receiving their daily gift box? I have not yet seen mine for today. I never have any trouble with them. The only thing I have noticed that was off today is that my game is taking a long time to load, but I attributed that to my network being slow today. If others are having my problem, or if it continues tomorrow, I will submit a ticket. Just posting to see if others are affected.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    At least one of my games got the giftbox i know, tbh, I don't keep track of what time they happen. If you do miss the giftbox and submit a ticket, you should be aware of this: In FAQ it says
    [h=2]Why do I no longer receive daily gift boxes?[/h]
    Daily gift boxes are distributed using a timer in the game which works in concert with the device clock. Therefore, extreme changes in device time may negatively affect your game! When you alter the device clock in such a way, it may cause daily gift boxes to no longer be sent. There may not be any way for the developers to fix this issue, so please be advised before tampering with your device clock.
    So, if this does not pertain to you, and you submit a ticket, I would include in that ticket that you have never tampered with the glock in your device. Otherwise, that probably would have been their first response to you, and if you can cut out an unnecessary step, by all means. :)

If on the other hand, your device clock has been reset or anything, I have heard a number of people remarking that they had no idea that would happen. But, chances are, you lost track today, and will probably get your box tomorrow and be reassured. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I actually received it about an hour after I posted this. I thought I had opened the one from the day prior way earlier than I had. I would never mess with my phone's clock, I depend on it too much!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn't think you would, but I have to put it out there, not just for you...but for anyone else having this issue and reading without posting.

And, I'm so glad my instinct was right when I said you probably lost track and will get it within a day. :) So glad your game is good. I'm enjoying the new giftbox items. A lot. :) One game just got 10 Stars, much better than cash, although the Havana house is 120,000K$ or 60 Stars. I bit my tongue and paid the K$. My Androids will be eating Ramen for the next week or so. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary